Subject: [IGSREPORT-0725] CDDIS Products Holdings (Week 0729)
From: Carey Noll/CDDIS
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 1994 12:39:12 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Fri Jan 21 12:39:12 PST 1994      Message Number 0725
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll/CDDIS
Subject: CDDIS Products Holdings (Week 0729)

Subject:  CDDIS GPS Products Holdings for GPS Week 0729
-------------------------------------------------------
                                                                            
            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 21-Jan-94)
                       GPS Week 0729/IGS Pilot Week 61
     (December 26, 1993 thru January 01, 1994; Days 93360 thru 94001)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0729]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07290-6.EPH      SP3     COD07297.ERP   COD07297.SUM     12-Jan-94
 EMR     EMR07290-6.EPH      SP3     EMR07297.ERP   EMR07297.SUM     04-Jan-94
 ESA     ESA07290-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07297.ERP   ESA07297.SUM     12-Jan-94
 GFZ     GFZ07290-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07297.ERP   GFZ07297.SUM     11-Jan-94
 NGS     NGS07290-6.EPH      SP3                    NGS07290-6.SUM   06-Jan-94
 SIO     SIO07290-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07297.ERP   SIO07297.SUM     14-Jan-94
==============================================================================
Totals:  66 files (10.1 Mbytes) from 6 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

   GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
   GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
   GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index