Subject: [IGSREPORT-0721] ign weekly status
From: L. Daniel
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 1994 10:01:52 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Thu Jan 20 10:01:52 PST 1994      Message Number 0721
******************************************************************************

Author: L. Daniel
Subject: ign weekly status

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS
                           CORE NETWORK DATA
                    (as of 20-JAN-1994 08:56:26.1)

        GPS WEEK #732    16-1-1994  to 22-1-1994    days 016-022

                                           0   0   0   0   0   0   0
                                           1   1   1   1   2   2   2
Site name            Acr. Receiver         6   7   8   9   0   1   2
-------------------- ---- --------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
ALBERT HEAD          ALBH ROGUE SNR-8C     X   X   X   -   -   -   - 
ALGONQUIN            ALGO ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   -   -   -   - 
BERMUDA              BRMU ROGUE SNR-8000   -   -   X   -   -   -   - 
BRUSSELS             BRUS ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   -   -   -   - 
CANBERRA             CANB ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   -   -   -   -   - 
FAIRBANKS            FAIR ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   -   -   -   - 
FORTALEZA            FORT ROGUE SNR-8000   -   -   X   -   -   -   - 
GOLDSTONE            GOLD ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   -   -   -   - 
GRAZ                 GRAZ ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   -   -   -   - 
HARTBEESTHOEK        HART ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   -   -   -   - 
HERSTMONCEUX         HERS ROGUE SNR-8A     X   X   X   X   -   -   - 
JOZEFOSLAW           JOZE TRIMBLE 4000SSE  X   X   -   -   -   -   - 
KIRUNA               KIRU ROGUE SNR-8100   X   X   X   -   -   -   - 
KOKEE PARK           KOKB ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   -   -   -   - 
KOOTWIJK             KOSG ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   -   X   -   -   - 
KOUROU               KOUR ROGUE SNR-8C     X   -   X   -   -   -   - 
MAC DONALD           MDO1 ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   -   -   -   -   - 
MADRID-ROBLEDO       MADR ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   -   -   -   - 
MASPALOMAS           MASP ROGUE SNR-8C     X   X   -   -   -   -   - 
MATERA               MATE ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   -   -   - 
MC MURDO             MCMU ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   -   -   -   -   - 
METSAHOVI            METS ROGUE SNR8-C     X   X   X   X   -   -   - 
NORTH LIBERTY        NLIB ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   -   -   -   -   - 
NY-ALESUND           NYAL ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   -   -   - 
ONSALA-RAO           ONSA ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   -   -   -   - 
PAMATAI              PAMA ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   -   -   -   - 
PASADENA             JPLM ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   -   -   -   - 
PENTICTON            DRAO ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   -   -   -   - 
PIE TOWN             PIE1 ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   -   -   -   -   - 
QUINCY               QUIN ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   -   -   -   -   - 
RICHMOND             RCM5 ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   -   -   -   - 
SAINT JOHN'S         STJO ROGUE SNR-8C     X   X   -   -   -   -   - 
SANTIAGO             SANT ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   -   -   -   -   - 
TAIPEI               TAIW ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   -   -   -   - 
TROMSOE              TROM ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   -   -   - 
USUDA                USUD ROGUE SNR-8000   X   -   -   -   -   -   - 
WETTZELL             WETT ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   -   -   -   - 
YARRAGADEE           YAR1 ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   -   -   -   -   - 
YELLOWKNIFE          YELL ROGUE SNR8-C     X   X   -   -   -   -   - 
ZIMMERWALD           ZIMM TRIMBLE 4000SSE  X   X   X   X   -   -   - 
--------------------
                  40