Subject: [IGSREPORT-7204] Wk 1056 MIT T2 RNAAC Analyis Report
From: Tom Herring <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 22:39:56 -0400 (EDT)

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report   25 May 19:40:12 PDT 2000      Message Number 7204
******************************************************************************

Author: Thomas Herring

********************************************************************************
MIT R/GNAAC  ANALYSIS REPORT GPS-WEEK 1056    Dates: 00apr02  to  00apr08 
********************************************************************************

MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) 
Room 54-618
77 Massachusetts Avenue, 
Cambridge,  MA  02139
e-mail: [email-masked] 
tel:    (617)253-5941 (Tom Herring)
fax:    (617)253-1699

PRODUCTS GENERATED:
The following products are generated and uploaded into CDDIS @ NASA/GSFC
   MIT1056p.SNX   RNAAC combination sinex file from all available analysis centers
                  with the GNAAC sinex files.
   MIT1056p.SUM   Name of this summary file

0.0 Starting Week 1016 we starting using ITRF97

0.1 Starting Week 0939 we starting using ITRF96 and its reference site list.  

0.2 Starting Week 0901 we started using a new apriori file not Non-ITRF94 coordinates
    based on the analysis of week 0822-0900 sinex files.  This change will 
    effect the corrdinate corrections given in this summary. 
 
1.0 Analysis Procedures:

(1) Each centers sinex solutions are de-constrained before
 combination.  When center constraints are available, the
 constraints are loosened to +-1 meters.
 
(2) Covariance matrices from each center are re-scaled based
 on the change in chi**2 when the RNAAC's sinex file is
 combined with the loose combination of the GNAAC's 
 sinex files.  To generate reasonable sigmas, the scale factor
 is set at 0.3 times the chi**2/degree of freedom increment.
 
(3) The tight solution is generated with the following constraints on
 the ITRF94 core sites.  In this analysis, the loose g-sinex file
 is combined with the RNAAC sinex files.  Starting Week 0893 we
 stopped using MADR as a core site.
 Starting Week 0939: 47 Reference sites are used:
           Sig N    Sig E    Sig U
            (m)      (m)      (m)
  VILL    0.0027   0.0022   0.0032  
  MAS1    0.0031   0.0028   0.0031  
  FORT    0.0029   0.0031   0.0040  
  BRAZ    0.0031   0.0037   0.0068  
  KOUR    0.0028   0.0036   0.0070  
  OHIG    0.0042   0.0048   0.0053  
  BRMU    0.0023   0.0021   0.0032  
  THU1    0.0022   0.0023   0.0038  
  SANT    0.0031   0.0036   0.0042  
  AREQ    0.0041   0.0045   0.0052  
  WES2    0.0021   0.0019   0.0031  
  GODE    0.0020   0.0019   0.0028  
  ALGO    0.0020   0.0019   0.0028  
  NLIB    0.0021   0.0020   0.0039  
  MDO1    0.0021   0.0021   0.0036  
  PIE1    0.0021   0.0021   0.0037  
  YELL    0.0021   0.0021   0.0030  
  GOL2    0.0021   0.0021   0.0031  
  DRAO    0.0021   0.0021   0.0034  
  FAIR    0.0024   0.0022   0.0028  
  KOKB    0.0028   0.0027   0.0033  
  KWJ1    0.0034   0.0035   0.0042  
  MAC1    0.0040   0.0038   0.0044  
  TID2    0.0037   0.0033   0.0039  
  HOB2    0.0038   0.0034   0.0050  
  GUAM    0.0034   0.0036   0.0038  
  TSKB    0.0031   0.0032   0.0041  
  SHAO    0.0031   0.0033   0.0043  
  PERT    0.0037   0.0032   0.0042  
  YAR1    0.0036   0.0030   0.0029  
  IRKT    0.0029   0.0036   0.0037  
  LHAS    0.0031   0.0036   0.0041  
  DAV1    0.0039   0.0040   0.0050  
  KERG    0.0037   0.0038   0.0044  
  KIT3    0.0029   0.0033   0.0037  
  MALI    0.0034   0.0040   0.0046  
  ZWEN    0.0027   0.0027   0.0038  
  HART    0.0035   0.0039   0.0043  
  TROM    0.0025   0.0023   0.0028  
  MATE    0.0027   0.0024   0.0029  
  GRAZ    0.0027   0.0023   0.0022  
  POTS    0.0026   0.0022   0.0025  
  WTZR    0.0026   0.0022   0.0023  
  ONSA    0.0026   0.0022   0.0025  
  NYAL    0.0025   0.0022   0.0037  
  KOSG    0.0026   0.0022   0.0023  
Earth rotation parameters are estimated for each center (even when not given
in the original SINEX files.  In this case the partial derivatives are
computed from the station coordinates).

(4) The summary below gives 
    (a) The RMS difference between the GNAAC loose analysis and
the GNAAC+RNAAC loose analysis.  If this RMS is small then the 
RNAAC combination is not effecting the global coordinates solution
significiantly.
    (b) For each RNAAC Center we give:
        (b.1)  the VARIANCE rescaling factors used (determined as 
discussed above) and
        (b.2)  the adjustment to the apriori coordinates
of the sites for each RNAAC which are not included in the GNAAC
analyses.  The apriori coordinates are based on the analysis
of the first five weeks of RNAAC sinex files.  When an RNAAC
has no unique sites, the adjustments are given for all sites
in the center based on the analysis from that center alone.
 
 SUMMARY OF POSITIONS FOR WEEK 1056
 
 IMPACT OF RNAACs on GNAAC Loose solution
 RMS change over  147  stations: .43 mm
 
 CENTER RESULTS
 
 For Center AUS VARIANCE FACTOR 62.75
 Site       dN     +-         dE     +-         dU    +-   Center
           (mm)   (mm)       (mm)   (mm)      (mm)   (mm) 
 DST1       9.3    1.0       26.7    1.8      304.6    5.2 Center AUS
 
 For Center EUR VARIANCE FACTOR 1
 Site       dN     +-         dE     +-         dU    +-   Center
           (mm)   (mm)       (mm)   (mm)      (mm)   (mm) 
 ACOR      55.7    1.2       66.9    1.1      -51.0    6.6 Center EUR
 AJAC       0.6    1.1       41.5    0.9        5.2    6.0 Center EUR
 ALAC      14.2    1.3        2.7    1.1      -15.6    7.0 Center EUR
 BELL      35.1    1.3      -37.5    1.2      198.8    7.1 Center EUR
 BRST      17.7    1.4       14.9    1.2       -7.3    7.5 Center EUR
 BUCU      27.6    1.1       56.5    1.0       -7.4    5.8 Center EUR
 BZRG      13.5    1.7      -54.6    1.5      200.4    9.5 Center EUR
 CASC       2.4    1.8       -6.2    1.5      -15.4   10.6 Center EUR
 CREU       7.8    1.2       39.9    1.1      -25.9    7.1 Center EUR
 DELF       0.0    1.1       -1.2    0.9      -11.3    6.1 Center EUR
 DENT       3.9    1.2       -2.7    0.9      -11.8    6.1 Center EUR
 DOUR      -0.7    1.1       -0.9    0.9       -9.3    5.8 Center EUR
 DRES      37.2    1.2       40.7    0.9        3.2    6.4 Center EUR
 EBRE       4.3    1.3       -5.2    1.1      -10.5    6.9 Center EUR
 EIJS       2.7    1.3        1.5    1.0      -13.3    7.8 Center EUR
 ESCO      24.8    1.1       35.6    1.0       41.2    6.0 Center EUR
 EUSK      37.1    1.1       41.3    0.9      -28.5    5.8 Center EUR
 GENO      25.3    1.4      -57.6    1.3      192.5    8.2 Center EUR
 HELG      37.4    1.1       38.5    0.9      -25.3    5.5 Center EUR
 JOEN       3.3    1.0      -12.1    0.8      -15.0    5.4 Center EUR
 KARL      34.9    1.1       43.6    0.9      -21.8    6.2 Center EUR
 KIR0       2.7    1.0       -1.4    0.8      -18.0    6.5 Center EUR
 KLOP      36.2    1.2       39.1    0.9      -37.6    6.3 Center EUR
 LAMP      65.3    1.3      -70.2    1.3      182.1    7.1 Center EUR
 LLIV      22.8    1.2       -8.4    1.1       95.6    6.9 Center EUR
 MANS       3.8    1.2        0.9    1.0      -12.5    6.3 Center EUR
 MAR6       0.8    1.0       -7.8    0.8      -21.9    5.4 Center EUR
 MARS      -3.5    1.1       -4.2    0.9      -16.4    6.0 Center EUR
 MOPI       7.1    1.1       -4.7    0.9       49.8    6.1 Center EUR
 PFAN       7.4    1.1        2.8    0.9      -49.3    5.6 Center EUR
 RIGA       3.5    1.3       -2.5    1.0       -1.3    6.9 Center EUR
 SBGZ      33.4    1.1       25.8    0.9       -5.4    6.3 Center EUR
 SJDV      -8.6    1.2       -9.1    1.0       33.6    6.2 Center EUR
 SODA       0.2    1.0      -13.9    0.9      -32.9    6.1 Center EUR
 SOFI       3.0    1.4       -5.0    1.2       -8.5    8.4 Center EUR
 SRJV      37.5    1.1      -85.1    1.0      188.5    6.0 Center EUR
 SVTL       0.4    1.6       -6.8    1.7      -11.0    7.6 Center EUR
 TERS      -1.1    1.2       -2.4    0.9       -9.0    6.3 Center EUR
 TORI      20.7    1.6      -50.3    1.4      202.2    9.4 Center EUR
 TUBI       4.7    1.0       57.6    0.9       -0.8    5.4 Center EUR
 UNPG      33.6    1.6      -63.1    1.4      188.7    8.6 Center EUR
 UZHL       2.7    1.4        3.5    1.1       -5.8    7.5 Center EUR
 VAAS       2.6    1.0       -9.1    0.8      -24.7    5.5 Center EUR
 VENE      10.1    1.5       -5.3    1.2      -73.2   11.7 Center EUR
 VIL0       2.8    1.0       -7.7    0.8       -8.2    5.5 Center EUR
 VIS0      -0.2    1.0       -6.6    0.8       -3.3    5.4 Center EUR
 WARE       1.9    1.2       -2.5    0.9      -22.8    5.9 Center EUR