Subject: [IGSREPORT-7198] Wk 1057 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 16:37:09 -0400

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report   23 May 13:40:18 PDT 2000      Message Number 7198
******************************************************************************

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll

     Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 23-May-00)
                                GPS Week 1057
           (April 09 through 15, 2000; Days 00100 through 00106)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1057

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC    cod10577.snx.Z  cod10577.ssc.Z        cod10577.sum.Z   21-Apr-00
 EMR    AC    emr10577.snx.Z  emr10577.ssc.Z        emr10577.sum.Z   25-Apr-00
 ESA    AC    esa10577.snx.Z  esa10577.ssc.Z        esa10577.sum.Z   20-Apr-00
 GFZ    AC    gfz10577.snx.Z  gfz10577.ssc.Z        gfz10577.sum.Z   20-Apr-00
 JPL    AC    jpl10577.snx.Z  jpl10577.ssc.Z        jpl10577.sum.Z   24-Apr-00
 NGS    AC    ngs10577.snx.Z  ngs10577.ssc.Z        ngs10577.sum.Z   24-Apr-00
 SIO    AC    sio10577.snx.Z  sio10577.ssc.Z        sio10577.sum.Z   21-Apr-00
 JPL   GNAAC  jpl1057g.snx.Z  jpl1057g.ssc.Z        jpl1057g.sum.Z   26-Apr-00
 MIT   GNAAC  mit1057g.snx.Z  mit1057g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit1057g.sum.Z   02-May-00
 NCL   GNAAC  ncl1057g.snx.Z  ncl1057g.ssc.Z        ncl1057g.sum.Z   26-Apr-00
 AUS   RNAAC  aus10577.snx.Z  aus10577.ssc.Z        aus10577.sum.Z   16-May-00
 EUR   RNAAC  eur10577.snx.Z  eur10577.ssc.Z        eur10577.sum.Z   09-May-00
 IGS   Comb. igs99P1057.snx.Z igs99P1057.ssc.Z      igs99P1057.sum.Z 27-Apr-00
================================================================================
Totals:  43 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network associate analysis 
         centers, 2 regional network associate analysis centers and the 
         Analysis Center Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.