Subject: [IGSREPORT-7197] Wk 1060 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 16:36:53 -0400

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report   23 May 13:40:03 PDT 2000      Message Number 7197
******************************************************************************

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll

           Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 23-May-2000)
                               GPS Week 1060
          (April 30 through May 06, 2000; Days 00121 thru 00127)
 
            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1060**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod10600-6.eph.Z cod10607.erp.Z   cod10607.sum.Z   cod10607.snx.Z 12-May-00
EMR emr10600-6.eph.Z emr10607.erp.Z   emr10607.sum.Z   emr10607.snx.Z 16-May-00+
ESA esa10600-6.eph.Z esa10607.erp.Z   esa10607.sum.Z   esa10607.snx.Z 11-May-00+
GFZ gfz10600-6.sp3.Z gfz10607.erp.Z   gfz10607.sum.Z   gfz10607.snx.Z 09-May-00+
IGP igp10600-6.sp3.Z igp10600-6.erp.Z igp10600-6.sum.Z                05-May-00
IGR igr10600-6.sp3.Z igr10600-6.erp.Z igr10600-6.sum.Z                07-May-00
IGS igs10600-6.sp3.Z igs10607.erp.Z   igs10607.sum.Z                  19-May-00
IGS                  igs00P1060.erp   igs00P1060.sum   igs00P1060.snx 19-May-00
JPL jpl10600-6.sp3.Z jpl10607.erp.Z   jpl10607.sum.Z   jpl10607.snx.Z 16-May-00
JPL                                   jpl1060g.sum.Z   jpl1060g.snx.Z 18-May-00
MIT                                   mit1060g.sum.Z   mit1060g.snx.Z 18-May-00
NCL                                   ncl1060g.sum.Z   ncl1060g.snx.Z 17-May-00
NGS ngs10600-6.sp3.Z ngs10607.erp.Z   ngs10607.sum.Z   ngs10607.snx.Z 12-May-00
SIO sio10600-6.sp3.Z sio10607.erp.Z   sio10607.sum.Z   sio10607.snx.Z 18-May-00
================================================================================
Totals: 196 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 associate analysis centers, and 
         2 Analysis Coordinators.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 1060) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  Also providing .clk files