Subject: [IGSREPORT-7177] Wk 1059 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 15:42:42 -0400

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report   16 May 12:46:17 PDT 2000      Message Number 7177
******************************************************************************

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll

           Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 16-May-2000)
                               GPS Week 1059
             (April 23 through 29, 2000; Days 00114 thru 00120)
 
            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1059**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod10590-6.eph.Z cod10597.erp.Z   cod10597.sum.Z   cod10597.snx.Z 05-May-00
EMR emr10590-6.eph.Z emr10597.erp.Z   emr10597.sum.Z   emr10597.snx.Z 10-May-00+
ESA esa10590-6.eph.Z esa10597.erp.Z   esa10597.sum.Z   esa10597.snx.Z 04-May-00+
GFZ gfz10590-6.sp3.Z gfz10597.erp.Z   gfz10597.sum.Z   gfz10597.snx.Z 09-May-00+
IGP igp10590-6.sp3.Z igp10590-6.erp.Z igp10590-6.sum.Z                28-Apr-00
IGR igr10590-6.sp3.Z igr10590-6.erp.Z igr10590-6.sum.Z                30-Apr-00
IGS igs10590-6.sp3.Z igs10597.erp.Z   igs10597.sum.Z                  12-May-00
IGS                  igs00P1059.erp   igs00P1059.sum   igs00P1059.snx 11-May-00
JPL jpl10590-6.sp3.Z jpl10597.erp.Z   jpl10597.sum.Z   jpl10597.snx.Z 09-May-00
JPL                                   jpl1059g.sum.Z   jpl1059g.snx.Z 10-May-00
MIT                                   mit1059g.sum.Z   mit1059g.snx.Z 11-May-00
NCL                                   ncl1059g.sum.Z   ncl1059g.snx.Z 10-May-00
NGS ngs10590-6.sp3.Z ngs10597.erp.Z   ngs10597.sum.Z   ngs10597.snx.Z 05-May-00
SIO sio10590-6.sp3.Z sio10597.erp.Z   sio10597.sum.Z   sio10597.snx.Z 09-May-00
================================================================================
Totals: 196 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 associate analysis centers, and 
         2 Analysis Coordinators.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 1059) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  Also providing .clk files