Subject: [IGSREPORT-7156] Wk 1055 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 15:56:19 -0400

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report   09 May 13:01:09 PDT 2000      Message Number 7156
******************************************************************************

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll

     Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 09-May-00)
                                GPS Week 1055
        (March 26 through April 01, 2000; Days 00086 through 00092)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1055

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC    cod10557.snx.Z  cod10557.ssc.Z        cod10557.sum.Z   07-Apr-00
 EMR    AC    emr10557.snx.Z  emr10557.ssc.Z        emr10557.sum.Z   12-Apr-00
 ESA    AC    esa10557.snx.Z  esa10557.ssc.Z        esa10557.sum.Z   07-Apr-00
 GFZ    AC    gfz10557.snx.Z  gfz10557.ssc.Z        gfz10557.sum.Z   06-Apr-00
 JPL    AC    jpl10557.snx.Z  jpl10557.ssc.Z        jpl10557.sum.Z   11-Apr-00
 NGS    AC    ngs10557.snx.Z  ngs10557.ssc.Z        ngs10557.sum.Z   11-Apr-00
 SIO    AC    sio10557.snx.Z  sio10557.ssc.Z        sio10557.sum.Z   07-Apr-00
 JPL   GNAAC  jpl1055g.snx.Z  jpl1055g.ssc.Z        jpl1055g.sum.Z   12-Apr-00
 MIT   GNAAC  mit1055g.snx.Z  mit1055g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit1055g.sum.Z   17-Apr-00
 NCL   GNAAC  ncl1055g.snx.Z  ncl1055g.ssc.Z        ncl1055g.sum.Z   12-Apr-00
 AUS   RNAAC  aus10557.snx.Z  aus10557.ssc.Z        aus10557.sum.Z   08-May-00
 EUR   RNAAC  eur10557.snx.Z  eur10557.ssc.Z        eur10557.sum.Z   26-Apr-00
 IGS   Comb. igs99P1055.snx.Z igs99P1055.ssc.Z      igs99P1055.sum.Z 13-Apr-00
================================================================================
Totals:  39 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network associate analysis 
         centers, 2 regional network associate analysis centers and the 
         Analysis Center Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.