Subject: [IGSREPORT-7155] Wk 1058 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 15:56:01 -0400

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report   09 May 12:59:39 PDT 2000      Message Number 7155
******************************************************************************

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll

           Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 09-May-2000)
                               GPS Week 1058
             (April 16 through 22, 2000; Days 00107 thru 00113)
 
            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1058**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod10580-6.eph.Z cod10587.erp.Z   cod10587.sum.Z   cod10587.snx.Z 28-Apr-00
EMR emr10580-6.eph.Z emr10587.erp.Z   emr10587.sum.Z   emr10587.snx.Z 02-May-00+
ESA esa10580-6.eph.Z esa10587.erp.Z   esa10587.sum.Z   esa10587.snx.Z 28-Apr-00+
GFZ gfz10580-6.sp3.Z gfz10587.erp.Z   gfz10587.sum.Z   gfz10587.snx.Z 27-Apr-00+
IGP igp10580-6.sp3.Z igp10580-6.erp.Z igp10580-6.sum.Z                21-Apr-00
IGR igr10580-6.sp3.Z igr10580-6.erp.Z igr10580-6.sum.Z                23-Apr-00
IGS igs10580-6.sp3.Z igs10587.erp.Z   igs10587.sum.Z                  05-May-00
IGS                  igs00P1058.erp   igs00P1058.sum   igs00P1058.snx 04-May-00
JPL jpl10580-6.sp3.Z jpl10587.erp.Z   jpl10587.sum.Z   jpl10587.snx.Z 02-May-00
JPL                                   jpl1058g.sum.Z   jpl1058g.snx.Z 03-May-00
MIT                                   mit1058g.sum.Z   mit1058g.snx.Z 04-May-00
NCL                                   ncl1058g.sum.Z   ncl1058g.snx.Z 03-May-00
NGS ngs10580-6.sp3.Z ngs10587.erp.Z   ngs10587.sum.Z   ngs10587.snx.Z 28-Apr-00
SIO sio10580-6.sp3.Z sio10587.erp.Z   sio10587.sum.Z   sio10587.snx.Z 01-May-00
================================================================================
Totals: 187 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 associate analysis centers, and 
         2 Analysis Coordinators.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 1058) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  Also providing .clk files