Subject: [IGSREPORT-7124] Wk 1053 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 13:26:53 -0400

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report   26 Apr 10:29:40 PDT 2000      Message Number 7124
******************************************************************************

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll

     Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 26-Apr-00)
                                GPS Week 1053
           (March 12 through 18, 2000; Days 00072 through 00078)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1053

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC    cod10537.snx.Z  cod10537.ssc.Z        cod10537.sum.Z   25-Mar-00
 EMR    AC    emr10537.snx.Z  emr10537.ssc.Z        emr10537.sum.Z   27-Mar-00
 ESA    AC    esa10537.snx.Z  esa10537.ssc.Z        esa10537.sum.Z   28-Mar-00
 GFZ    AC    gfz10537.snx.Z  gfz10537.ssc.Z        gfz10537.sum.Z   24-Mar-00
 JPL    AC    jpl10537.snx.Z  jpl10537.ssc.Z        jpl10537.sum.Z   28-Mar-00
 NGS    AC    ngs10537.snx.Z  ngs10537.ssc.Z        ngs10537.sum.Z   24-Mar-00
 SIO    AC    sio10537.snx.Z  sio10537.ssc.Z        sio10537.sum.Z   28-Mar-00
 JPL   GNAAC  jpl1053g.snx.Z  jpl1053g.ssc.Z        jpl1053g.sum.Z   30-Mar-00
 MIT   GNAAC  mit1053g.snx.Z  mit1053g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit1053g.sum.Z   30-Mar-00
 NCL   GNAAC  ncl1053g.snx.Z  ncl1053g.ssc.Z        ncl1053g.sum.Z   29-Mar-00
 AUS   RNAAC  aus10537.snx.Z  aus10537.ssc.Z        aus10537.sum.Z   20-Apr-00
 EUR   RNAAC  eur10537.snx.Z  eur10537.ssc.Z        eur10537.sum.Z   11-Apr-00
 SIR   RNAAC  sir10537.snx.Z  sir10537.ssc.Z        sir10537.sum.Z   16-Apr-00
 IGS   Comb. igs99P1053.snx.Z igs99P1053.ssc.Z      igs99P1053.sum.Z 30-Mar-00
================================================================================
Totals:  42 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network associate analysis 
         centers, 3 regional network associate analysis centers and the 
         Analysis Center Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.