Subject: [IGSREPORT-7123] Wk 1056 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 13:26:35 -0400

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report   26 Apr 10:29:27 PDT 2000      Message Number 7123
******************************************************************************

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll

           Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 26-Apr-2000)
                               GPS Week 1056
             (April 02 through 08, 2000; Days 00093 thru 00099)
 
            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1056**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod10560-6.eph.Z cod10567.erp.Z   cod10567.sum.Z   cod10567.snx.Z 14-Apr-00
EMR emr10560-6.eph.Z emr10567.erp.Z   emr10567.sum.Z   emr10567.snx.Z 18-Apr-00+
ESA esa10560-6.eph.Z esa10567.erp.Z   esa10567.sum.Z   esa10567.snx.Z 17-Apr-00+
GFZ gfz10560-6.sp3.Z gfz10567.erp.Z   gfz10567.sum.Z   gfz10567.snx.Z 13-Apr-00+
IGP igp10560-6.sp3.Z igp10560-6.erp.Z igp10560-6.sum.Z                07-Apr-00
IGR igr10560-6.sp3.Z igr10560-6.erp.Z igr10560-6.sum.Z                09-Apr-00
IGS igs10560-6.sp3.Z igs10567.erp.Z   igs10567.sum.Z                  21-Apr-00
IGS                  igs00P1056.erp   igs00P1056.sum   igs00P1056.snx 20-Apr-00
JPL jpl10560-6.sp3.Z jpl10567.erp.Z   jpl10567.sum.Z   jpl10567.snx.Z 19-Apr-00
JPL                                   jpl1056g.sum.Z   jpl1056g.snx.Z 19-Apr-00
MIT                                   mit1056g.sum.Z   mit1056g.snx.Z 21-Apr-00
NCL                                   ncl1056g.sum.Z   ncl1056g.snx.Z 19-Apr-00
NGS ngs10560-6.sp3.Z ngs10567.erp.Z   ngs10567.sum.Z   ngs10567.snx.Z 18-Apr-00
SIO sio10560-6.sp3.Z sio10567.erp.Z   sio10567.sum.Z   sio10567.snx.Z 14-Apr-00
================================================================================
Totals: 187 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 associate analysis centers, and 
         2 Analysis Coordinators.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 1056) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  Also providing .clk files