Subject: [IGSREPORT-7100] Wk 1052 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 10:54:28 -0400

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report   19 Apr 07:57:09 PDT 2000      Message Number 7100
******************************************************************************

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll

     Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 19-Apr-00)
                                GPS Week 1052
           (March 05 through 11, 2000; Days 00065 through 00071)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1052

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC    cod10527.snx.Z  cod10527.ssc.Z        cod10527.sum.Z   17-Mar-00
 EMR    AC    emr10527.snx.Z  emr10527.ssc.Z        emr10527.sum.Z   21-Mar-00
 ESA    AC    esa10527.snx.Z  esa10527.ssc.Z        esa10527.sum.Z   20-Mar-00
 GFZ    AC    gfz10527.snx.Z  gfz10527.ssc.Z        gfz10527.sum.Z   16-Mar-00
 JPL    AC    jpl10527.snx.Z  jpl10527.ssc.Z        jpl10527.sum.Z   21-Mar-00
 NGS    AC    ngs10527.snx.Z  ngs10527.ssc.Z        ngs10527.sum.Z   16-Mar-00
 SIO    AC    sio10527.snx.Z  sio10527.ssc.Z        sio10527.sum.Z   22-Mar-00
 JPL   GNAAC  jpl1052g.snx.Z  jpl1052g.ssc.Z        jpl1052g.sum.Z   23-Mar-00
 MIT   GNAAC  mit1052g.snx.Z  mit1052g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit1052g.sum.Z   27-Mar-00
 NCL   GNAAC  ncl1052g.snx.Z  ncl1052g.ssc.Z        ncl1052g.sum.Z   24-Mar-00
 EUR   RNAAC  eur10527.snx.Z  eur10527.ssc.Z        eur10527.sum.Z   04-Apr-00
 SIR   RNAAC  sir10527.snx.Z  sir10527.ssc.Z        sir10527.sum.Z   10-Apr-00
 IGS   Comb. igs99P1052.snx.Z igs99P1052.ssc.Z      igs99P1052.sum.Z 23-Mar-00
================================================================================
Totals:  39 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network associate analysis 
         centers, 2 regional network associate analysis centers and the 
         Analysis Center Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.