Subject: [IGSREPORT-7099] Wk 1055 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 10:54:06 -0400

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report   19 Apr 07:56:47 PDT 2000      Message Number 7099
******************************************************************************

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll

           Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 19-Apr-2000)
                               GPS Week 1055
         (March 26 through April 02, 2000; Days 00085 thru 00091)
 
            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1055**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod10550-6.eph.Z cod10557.erp.Z   cod10557.sum.Z   cod10557.snx.Z 07-Apr-00
EMR emr10550-6.eph.Z emr10557.erp.Z   emr10557.sum.Z   emr10557.snx.Z 12-Apr-00+
ESA esa10550-6.eph.Z esa10557.erp.Z   esa10557.sum.Z   esa10557.snx.Z 07-Apr-00+
GFZ gfz10550-6.sp3.Z gfz10557.erp.Z   gfz10557.sum.Z   gfz10557.snx.Z 06-Apr-00+
IGP igp10550-6.sp3.Z igp10550-6.erp.Z igp10550-6.sum.Z                31-Mar-00
IGR igr10550-6.sp3.Z igr10550-6.erp.Z igr10550-6.sum.Z                02-Apr-00
IGS igs10550-6.sp3.Z igs10557.erp.Z   igs10557.sum.Z                  14-Apr-00
IGS                  igs00P1055.erp   igs00P1055.sum   igs00P1055.snx 13-Apr-00
JPL jpl10550-6.sp3.Z jpl10557.erp.Z   jpl10557.sum.Z   jpl10557.snx.Z 11-Apr-00
JPL                                   jpl1055g.sum.Z   jpl1055g.snx.Z 12-Apr-00
MIT                                   mit1055g.sum.Z   mit1055g.snx.Z 17-Apr-00
NCL                                   ncl1055g.sum.Z   ncl1055g.snx.Z 12-Apr-00
NGS ngs10550-6.sp3.Z ngs10557.erp.Z   ngs10557.sum.Z   ngs10557.snx.Z 11-Apr-00
SIO sio10550-6.sp3.Z sio10557.erp.Z   sio10557.sum.Z   sio10557.snx.Z 07-Apr-00
================================================================================
Totals: 187 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 associate analysis centers, and 
         2 Analysis Coordinators.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 1055) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  Also providing .clk files