Subject: [IGSREPORT-7081] Wk 1051 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 11:33:03 -0400

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report   12 Apr 08:35:39 PDT 2000      Message Number 7081
******************************************************************************

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll

     Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 12-Apr-00)
                                GPS Week 1051
       (February 27 through March 04, 2000; Days 00058 through 00064)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1051

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC    cod10517.snx.Z  cod10517.ssc.Z        cod10517.sum.Z   10-Mar-00
 EMR    AC    emr10517.snx.Z  emr10517.ssc.Z        emr10517.sum.Z   15-Mar-00
 ESA    AC    esa10517.snx.Z  esa10517.ssc.Z        esa10517.sum.Z   09-Mar-00
 GFZ    AC    gfz10517.snx.Z  gfz10517.ssc.Z        gfz10517.sum.Z   09-Mar-00
 JPL    AC    jpl10517.snx.Z  jpl10517.ssc.Z        jpl10517.sum.Z   13-Mar-00
 NGS    AC    ngs10517.snx.Z  ngs10517.ssc.Z        ngs10517.sum.Z   09-Mar-00
 SIO    AC    sio10517.snx.Z  sio10517.ssc.Z        sio10517.sum.Z   15-Mar-00
 JPL   GNAAC  jpl1051g.snx.Z  jpl1051g.ssc.Z        jpl1051g.sum.Z   16-Mar-00
 MIT   GNAAC  mit1051g.snx.Z  mit1051g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit1051g.sum.Z   20-Mar-00
 NCL   GNAAC  ncl1051g.snx.Z  ncl1051g.ssc.Z        ncl1051g.sum.Z   22-Mar-00
 EUR   RNAAC  eur10517.snx.Z  eur10517.ssc.Z        eur10517.sum.Z   28-Mar-00
 SIR   RNAAC  sir10517.snx.Z  sir10517.ssc.Z        sir10517.sum.Z   29-Mar-00
 IGS   Comb. igs99P1051.snx.Z igs99P1051.ssc.Z      igs99P1051.sum.Z 17-Mar-00
================================================================================
Totals:  39 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network associate analysis 
         centers, 2 regional network associate analysis centers and the 
         Analysis Center Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.