Subject: [IGSREPORT-7080] Wk 1054 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 11:32:46 -0400

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report   12 Apr 08:35:22 PDT 2000      Message Number 7080
******************************************************************************

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll

           Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 12-Apr-2000)
                               GPS Week 1054
            (March 19 through 25, 2000; Days 00079 thru 00084)
 
            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1054**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod10540-6.eph.Z cod10547.erp.Z   cod10547.sum.Z   cod10547.snx.Z 31-Mar-00
EMR emr10540-6.eph.Z emr10547.erp.Z   emr10547.sum.Z   emr10547.snx.Z 03-Apr-00+
ESA esa10540-6.eph.Z esa10547.erp.Z   esa10547.sum.Z   esa10547.snx.Z 03-Apr-00+
GFZ gfz10540-6.sp3.Z gfz10547.erp.Z   gfz10547.sum.Z   gfz10547.snx.Z 31-Mar-00+
IGP igp10540-6.sp3.Z igp10540-6.erp.Z igp10540-6.sum.Z                24-Mar-00
IGR igr10540-6.sp3.Z igr10540-6.erp.Z igr10540-6.sum.Z                26-Mar-00
IGS igs10540-6.sp3.Z igs10547.erp.Z   igs10547.sum.Z                  07-Apr-00
IGS                  igs00P1054.erp   igs00P1054.sum   igs00P1054.snx 06-Apr-00
JPL jpl10540-6.sp3.Z jpl10547.erp.Z   jpl10547.sum.Z   jpl10547.snx.Z 03-Apr-00
JPL                                   jpl1054g.sum.Z   jpl1054g.snx.Z 05-Apr-00
MIT                                   mit1054g.sum.Z   mit1054g.snx.Z 06-Apr-00
NCL                                   ncl1054g.sum.Z   ncl1054g.snx.Z 05-Apr-00
NGS ngs10540-6.sp3.Z ngs10547.erp.Z   ngs10547.sum.Z   ngs10547.snx.Z 03-Apr-00
SIO sio10540-6.sp3.Z sio10547.erp.Z   sio10547.sum.Z   sio10547.snx.Z 05-Apr-00
================================================================================
Totals: 187 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 associate analysis centers, and 
         2 Analysis Coordinators.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 1054) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  Also providing .clk files