Subject: [IGSREPORT-0707] CDDIS Products Holdings (Week 0728)
From: Carey Noll/CDDIS
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 1994 9:09:47 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Fri Jan 14  9:09:47 PST 1994      Message Number 0707
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll/CDDIS
Subject: CDDIS Products Holdings (Week 0728)

Subject:  CDDIS GPS Products Holdings for GPS Week 0728
-------------------------------------------------------
                                                                            
            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 14-Jan-94)
                       GPS Week 0728/IGS Pilot Week 60
               (December 19 thru 25, 1993; Days 353 thru 359)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0728]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07280-6.EPH      SP3     COD07287.ERP   COD07287.SUM     02-Jan-94
 EMR     EMR07280-6.EPH      SP3     EMR07287.ERP   EMR07287.SUM     29-Dec-93
 ESA     ESA07280-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07287.ERP   ESA07287.SUM     30-Dec-93
 GFZ     GFZ07280-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07287.ERP   GFZ07287.SUM     31-Dec-93
 NGS     NGS07280-6.EPH      SP3                    NGS07280-6.SUM   30-Dec-93
 SIO     SIO07280-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07287.ERP   SIO07287.SUM     11-Jan-94
==============================================================================
Totals:  66 files (10.1 Mbytes) from 6 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

   GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
   GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
   GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index