Subject: [IGSREPORT-7056] Wk 1050 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 13:40:03 -0400

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report   04 Apr 10:42:32 PDT 2000      Message Number 7056
******************************************************************************

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll

     Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 04-Apr-00)
                                GPS Week 1050
           (February 20 through 26, 2000; Days 00051 through 00057)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1050

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC    cod10507.snx.Z  cod10507.ssc.Z        cod10507.sum.Z   03-Mar-00
 EMR    AC    emr10507.snx.Z  emr10507.ssc.Z        emr10507.sum.Z   07-Mar-00
 ESA    AC    esa10507.snx.Z  esa10507.ssc.Z        esa10507.sum.Z   03-Mar-00
 GFZ    AC    gfz10507.snx.Z  gfz10507.ssc.Z        gfz10507.sum.Z   02-Mar-00
 JPL    AC    jpl10507.snx.Z  jpl10507.ssc.Z        jpl10507.sum.Z   07-Mar-00
 NGS    AC    ngs10507.snx.Z  ngs10507.ssc.Z        ngs10507.sum.Z   02-Mar-00
 SIO    AC    sio10507.snx.Z  sio10507.ssc.Z        sio10507.sum.Z   08-Mar-00
 JPL   GNAAC  jpl1050g.snx.Z  jpl1050g.ssc.Z        jpl1050g.sum.Z   10-Mar-00
 MIT   GNAAC  mit1050g.snx.Z  mit1050g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit1050g.sum.Z   17-Mar-00
 NCL   GNAAC  ncl1050g.snx.Z  ncl1050g.ssc.Z        ncl1050g.sum.Z   22-Mar-00
 EUR   RNAAC  eur10507.snx.Z  eur10507.ssc.Z        eur10507.sum.Z   21-Mar-00
 SIR   RNAAC  sir10507.snx.Z  sir10507.ssc.Z        sir10507.sum.Z   24-Mar-00
 IGS   Comb. igs99P1050.snx.Z igs99P1050.ssc.Z      igs99P1050.sum.Z 10-Mar-00
================================================================================
Totals:  39 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network associate analysis 
         centers, 2 regional network associate analysis centers and the 
         Analysis Center Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.