Subject: [IGSREPORT-7055] Wk 1053 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 13:39:44 -0400

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report   04 Apr 10:42:12 PDT 2000      Message Number 7055
******************************************************************************

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll

           Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 04-Apr-2000)
                               GPS Week 1053
            (March 12 through 18, 2000; Days 00072 thru 00078)
 
            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1053**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod10530-6.eph.Z cod10537.erp.Z   cod10537.sum.Z   cod10537.snx.Z 25-Mar-00
EMR emr10530-6.eph.Z emr10537.erp.Z   emr10537.sum.Z   emr10537.snx.Z 27-Mar-00+
ESA esa10530-6.eph.Z esa10537.erp.Z   esa10537.sum.Z   esa10537.snx.Z 28-Mar-00+
GFZ gfz10530-6.sp3.Z gfz10537.erp.Z   gfz10537.sum.Z   gfz10537.snx.Z 24-Mar-00+
IGP igp10530-6.sp3.Z igp10530-6.erp.Z igp10530-6.sum.Z                17-Mar-00
IGR igr10530-6.sp3.Z igr10530-6.erp.Z igr10530-6.sum.Z                18-Mar-00
IGS igs10530-6.sp3.Z igs10537.erp.Z   igs10537.sum.Z                  31-Mar-00
IGS                  igs00P1053.erp   igs00P1053.sum   igs00P1053.snx 30-Mar-00
JPL jpl10530-6.sp3.Z jpl10537.erp.Z   jpl10537.sum.Z   jpl10537.snx.Z 28-Mar-00
JPL                                   jpl1053g.sum.Z   jpl1053g.snx.Z 30-Mar-00
MIT                                   mit1053g.sum.Z   mit1053g.snx.Z 30-Mar-00
NCL                                   ncl1053g.sum.Z   ncl1053g.snx.Z 29-Mar-00
NGS ngs10530-6.sp3.Z ngs10537.erp.Z   ngs10537.sum.Z   ngs10537.snx.Z 24-Mar-00
SIO sio10530-6.sp3.Z sio10537.erp.Z   sio10537.sum.Z   sio10537.snx.Z 28-Mar-00
================================================================================
Totals: 187 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 associate analysis centers, and 
         2 Analysis Coordinators.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 1053) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  Also providing .clk files