Subject: [IGSREPORT-7035] Wk 1049 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 11:11:53 -0500

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report   28 Mar 08:13:00 PST 2000      Message Number 7035
******************************************************************************

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll

     Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 28-Mar-00)
                                GPS Week 1049
           (February 13 through 19, 2000; Days 00044 through 00050)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1049

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC    cod10497.snx.Z  cod10497.ssc.Z        cod10497.sum.Z   26-Feb-00
 EMR    AC    emr10497.snx.Z  emr10497.ssc.Z        emr10497.sum.Z   02-Mar-00
 ESA    AC    esa10497.snx.Z  esa10497.ssc.Z        esa10497.sum.Z   28-Feb-00
 GFZ    AC    gfz10497.snx.Z  gfz10497.ssc.Z        gfz10497.sum.Z   28-Feb-00
 JPL    AC    jpl10497.snx.Z  jpl10497.ssc.Z        jpl10497.sum.Z   28-Feb-00
 NGS    AC    ngs10497.snx.Z  ngs10497.ssc.Z        ngs10497.sum.Z   28-Feb-00
 SIO    AC    sio10497.snx.Z  sio10497.ssc.Z        sio10497.sum.Z   28-Feb-00
 JPL   GNAAC  jpl1049g.snx.Z  jpl1049g.ssc.Z        jpl1049g.sum.Z   03-Mar-00
 MIT   GNAAC  mit1049g.snx.Z  mit1049g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit1049g.sum.Z   07-Mar-00
 NCL   GNAAC  ncl1049g.snx.Z  ncl1049g.ssc.Z        ncl1049g.sum.Z   02-Mar-00
 EUR   RNAAC  eur10497.snx.Z  eur10497.ssc.Z        eur10497.sum.Z   15-Mar-00
 SIR   RNAAC  sir10497.snx.Z  sir10497.ssc.Z        sir10497.sum.Z   22-Mar-00
 IGS   Comb. igs99P1049.snx.Z igs99P1049.ssc.Z      igs99P1049.sum.Z 08-Mar-00
================================================================================
Totals:  39 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network associate analysis 
         centers, 2 regional network associate analysis centers and the 
         Analysis Center Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.