Subject: [IGSREPORT-7034] Wk 1052 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 11:11:31 -0500

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report   28 Mar 08:12:49 PST 2000      Message Number 7034
******************************************************************************

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll

           Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 28-Mar-2000)
                               GPS Week 1052
            (March 05 through 11, 2000; Days 00065 thru 00071)
 
            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1052**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod10520-6.eph.Z cod10527.erp.Z   cod10527.sum.Z   cod10527.snx.Z 17-Mar-00
EMR emr10520-6.eph.Z emr10527.erp.Z   emr10527.sum.Z   emr10527.snx.Z 32-Mar-00+
ESA esa10520-6.eph.Z esa10527.erp.Z   esa10527.sum.Z   esa10527.snx.Z 30-Mar-00+
GFZ gfz10520-6.sp3.Z gfz10527.erp.Z   gfz10527.sum.Z   gfz10527.snx.Z 16-Mar-00+
IGP igp10520-6.sp3.Z igp10520-6.erp.Z igp10520-6.sum.Z                10-Mar-00
IGR igr10520-6.sp3.Z igr10520-6.erp.Z igr10520-6.sum.Z                12-Mar-00
IGS igs10520-6.sp3.Z igs10527.erp.Z   igs10527.sum.Z                  24-Mar-00
IGS                  igs00P1052.erp   igs00P1052.sum   igs00P1052.snx 23-Mar-00
JPL jpl10520-6.sp3.Z jpl10527.erp.Z   jpl10527.sum.Z   jpl10527.snx.Z 21-Mar-00
JPL                                   jpl1052g.sum.Z   jpl1052g.snx.Z 23-Mar-00
MIT                                   mit1052g.sum.Z   mit1052g.snx.Z 27-Mar-00
NCL                                   ncl1052g.sum.Z   ncl1052g.snx.Z 24-Mar-00
NGS ngs10520-6.sp3.Z ngs10527.erp.Z   ngs10527.sum.Z   ngs10527.snx.Z 16-Mar-00
SIO sio10520-6.sp3.Z sio10527.erp.Z   sio10527.sum.Z   sio10527.snx.Z 22-Mar-00
================================================================================
Totals: 187 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 associate analysis centers, and 
         2 Analysis Coordinators.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 1052) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  Also providing .clk files