Subject: [IGSREPORT-7013] Wk 1048 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 21:06:42 -0500

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report   21 Mar 18:07:43 PST 2000      Message Number 7013
******************************************************************************

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll

     Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 21-Mar-00)
                                GPS Week 1048
           (February 06 through 12, 2000; Days 00037 through 00043)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1048

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC    cod10487.snx.Z  cod10487.ssc.Z        cod10487.sum.Z   18-Feb-00
 EMR    AC    emr10487.snx.Z  emr10487.ssc.Z        emr10487.sum.Z   21-Feb-00
 ESA    AC    esa10487.snx.Z  esa10487.ssc.Z        esa10487.sum.Z   23-Feb-00
 GFZ    AC    gfz10487.snx.Z  gfz10487.ssc.Z        gfz10487.sum.Z   17-Feb-00
 JPL    AC    jpl10487.snx.Z  jpl10487.ssc.Z        jpl10487.sum.Z   22-Feb-00
 NGS    AC    ngs10487.snx.Z  ngs10487.ssc.Z        ngs10487.sum.Z   18-Feb-00
 SIO    AC    sio10487.snx.Z  sio10487.ssc.Z        sio10487.sum.Z   24-Feb-00
 JPL   GNAAC  jpl1048g.snx.Z  jpl1048g.ssc.Z        jpl1048g.sum.Z   25-Feb-00
 MIT   GNAAC  mit1048g.snx.Z  mit1048g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit1048g.sum.Z   03-Mar-00
 NCL   GNAAC  ncl1048g.snx.Z  ncl1048g.ssc.Z        ncl1048g.sum.Z   25-Feb-00
 EUR   RNAAC  eur10487.snx.Z  eur10487.ssc.Z        eur10487.sum.Z   08-Mar-00
 SIR   RNAAC  sir10487.snx.Z  sir10487.ssc.Z        sir10487.sum.Z   19-Mar-00
 IGS   Comb. igs99P1048.snx.Z igs99P1048.ssc.Z      igs99P1048.sum.Z 06-Mar-00
================================================================================
Totals:  39 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network associate analysis 
         centers, 2 regional network associate analysis centers and the 
         Analysis Center Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.