Subject: [IGSREPORT-7012] Wk 1051 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 21:06:17 -0500

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report   21 Mar 18:07:18 PST 2000      Message Number 7012
******************************************************************************

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll

           Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 21-Mar-2000)
                               GPS Week 1051
        (February 27 through March 04, 2000; Days 00058 thru 00064)
 
            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1051**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod10510-6.eph.Z cod10517.erp.Z   cod10517.sum.Z   cod10517.snx.Z 10-Mar-00
EMR emr10510-6.eph.Z emr10517.erp.Z   emr10517.sum.Z   emr10517.snx.Z 15-Mar-00+
ESA esa10510-6.eph.Z esa10517.erp.Z   esa10517.sum.Z   esa10517.snx.Z 09-Mar-00+
GFZ gfz10510-6.sp3.Z gfz10517.erp.Z   gfz10517.sum.Z   gfz10517.snx.Z 09-Mar-00+
IGP igp10510-6.sp3.Z igp10510-6.erp.Z igp10510-6.sum.Z                03-Mar-00
IGR igr10510-6.sp3.Z igr10510-6.erp.Z igr10510-6.sum.Z                05-Mar-00
IGS igs10510-6.sp3.Z igs10517.erp.Z   igs10517.sum.Z                  17-Mar-00
IGS                  igs00P1051.erp   igs00P1051.sum   igs00P1051.snx 17-Mar-00
JPL jpl10510-6.sp3.Z jpl10517.erp.Z   jpl10517.sum.Z   jpl10517.snx.Z 13-Mar-00
JPL                                   jpl1051g.sum.Z   jpl1051g.snx.Z 16-Mar-00
MIT                                   mit1051g.sum.Z   mit1051g.snx.Z 20-Mar-00
NGS ngs10510-6.sp3.Z ngs10517.erp.Z   ngs10517.sum.Z   ngs10517.snx.Z 09-Mar-00
SIO sio10510-6.sp3.Z sio10517.erp.Z   sio10517.sum.Z   sio10517.snx.Z 15-Mar-00
================================================================================
Totals: 184 files from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis centers, and 
         2 Analysis Coordinators.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 1051) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  Also providing .clk files