Subject: [IGSREPORT-6994] Wk 1047 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 17:15:51 -0500

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report   15 Mar 14:16:48 PST 2000      Message Number 6994
******************************************************************************

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll

     Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 15-Mar-00)
                                GPS Week 1047
       (January 30 through February 05, 2000; Days 00030 through 00036)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1047

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC    cod10477.snx.Z  cod10477.ssc.Z        cod10477.sum.Z   11-Feb-00
 EMR    AC    emr10477.snx.Z  emr10477.ssc.Z        emr10477.sum.Z   16-Feb-00
 ESA    AC    esa10477.snx.Z  esa10477.ssc.Z        esa10477.sum.Z   14-Feb-00
 GFZ    AC    gfz10477.snx.Z  gfz10477.ssc.Z        gfz10477.sum.Z   10-Feb-00
 JPL    AC    jpl10477.snx.Z  jpl10477.ssc.Z        jpl10477.sum.Z   15-Feb-00
 NGS    AC    ngs10477.snx.Z  ngs10477.ssc.Z        ngs10477.sum.Z   14-Feb-00
 SIO    AC    sio10477.snx.Z  sio10477.ssc.Z        sio10477.sum.Z   14-Feb-00
 JPL   GNAAC  jpl1047g.snx.Z  jpl1047g.ssc.Z        jpl1047g.sum.Z   17-Feb-00
 MIT   GNAAC  mit1047g.snx.Z  mit1047g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit1047g.sum.Z   03-Mar-00
 NCL   GNAAC  ncl1047g.snx.Z  ncl1047g.ssc.Z        ncl1047g.sum.Z   16-Feb-00
 AUS   RNAAC  aus10477.snx.Z  aus10477.ssc.Z        aus10477.sum.Z   29-Feb-00
 EUR   RNAAC  eur10477.snx.Z  eur10477.ssc.Z        eur10477.sum.Z   28-Feb-00
 IGS   Comb. igs99P1047.snx.Z igs99P1047.ssc.Z      igs99P1047.sum.Z 06-Mar-00
================================================================================
Totals:  39 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network associate analysis 
         centers, 2 regional network associate analysis centers and the 
         Analysis Center Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.