Subject: [IGSREPORT-6993] Wk 1050 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 17:15:30 -0500

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report   15 Mar 14:16:26 PST 2000      Message Number 6993
******************************************************************************

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll

           Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 15-Mar-2000)
                               GPS Week 1050
           (February 20 through 26, 2000; Days 00051 thru 00057)
 
            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1050**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod10500-6.eph.Z cod10507.erp.Z   cod10507.sum.Z   cod10507.snx.Z 03-Mar-00
EMR emr10500-6.eph.Z emr10507.erp.Z   emr10507.sum.Z   emr10507.snx.Z 07-Mar-00+
ESA esa10500-6.eph.Z esa10507.erp.Z   esa10507.sum.Z   esa10507.snx.Z 03-Mar-00+
GFZ gfz10500-6.sp3.Z gfz10507.erp.Z   gfz10507.sum.Z   gfz10507.snx.Z 02-Mar-00+
IGP igp10500-6.sp3.Z igp10500-6.erp.Z igp10500-6.sum.Z                25-Feb-00
IGR igr10500-6.sp3.Z igr10500-6.erp.Z igr10500-6.sum.Z                27-Feb-00
IGS igs10500-6.sp3.Z igs10507.erp.Z   igs10507.sum.Z                  09-Mar-00
IGS                  igs00P1050.erp   igs00P1050.sum   igs00P1050.snx 10-Mar-00
JPL jpl10500-6.sp3.Z jpl10507.erp.Z   jpl10507.sum.Z   jpl10507.snx.Z 07-Mar-00
JPL                                   jpl1050g.sum.Z   jpl1050g.snx.Z 10-Mar-00
NGS ngs10500-6.sp3.Z ngs10507.erp.Z   ngs10507.sum.Z   ngs10507.snx.Z 02-Mar-00
SIO sio10500-6.sp3.Z sio10507.erp.Z   sio10507.sum.Z   sio10507.snx.Z 08-Mar-00
================================================================================
Totals: 180 files from 7 analysis centers, 1 associate analysis center, and 
         2 Analysis Coordinators.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 1050) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  Also providing .clk files