Subject: [IGSREPORT-6977] Wk 1046 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 9:34:37 -0500

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report   08 Mar 06:35:48 PST 2000      Message Number 6977
******************************************************************************

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll

     Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 08-Mar-00)
                                GPS Week 1046
             (January 23 through 29, 2000; Days 00023 through 00029)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1046

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC    cod10467.snx.Z  cod10467.ssc.Z        cod10467.sum.Z   04-Feb-00
 EMR    AC    emr10467.snx.Z  emr10467.ssc.Z        emr10467.sum.Z   09-Feb-00
 ESA    AC    esa10467.snx.Z  esa10467.ssc.Z        esa10467.sum.Z   09-Feb-00
 GFZ    AC    gfz10467.snx.Z  gfz10467.ssc.Z        gfz10467.sum.Z   03-Feb-00
 JPL    AC    jpl10467.snx.Z  jpl10467.ssc.Z        jpl10467.sum.Z   08-Feb-00
 NGS    AC    ngs10467.snx.Z  ngs10467.ssc.Z        ngs10467.sum.Z   08-Feb-00
 SIO    AC    sio10467.snx.Z  sio10467.ssc.Z        sio10467.sum.Z   09-FEb-00
 JPL   GNAAC  jpl1046g.snx.Z  jpl1046g.ssc.Z        jpl1046g.sum.Z   11-Feb-00
 MIT   GNAAC  mit1046g.snx.Z  mit1046g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit1046g.sum.Z   17-Feb-00
 NCL   GNAAC  ncl1046g.snx.Z  ncl1046g.ssc.Z        ncl1046g.sum.Z   11-Feb-00
 AUS   RNAAC  aus10467.snx.Z  aus10467.ssc.Z        aus10467.sum.Z   07-Mar-00
 EUR   RNAAC  eur10467.snx.Z  eur10467.ssc.Z        eur10467.sum.Z   21-Feb-00
 IGS   Comb. igs99P1046.snx.Z igs99P1046.ssc.Z      igs99P1046.sum.Z 14-Feb-00
================================================================================
Totals:  39 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network associate analysis 
         centers, 2 regional network associate analysis centers and the 
         Analysis Center Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.