Subject: [IGSREPORT-6976] Wk 1049 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 9:34:14 -0500

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report   08 Mar 06:35:10 PST 2000      Message Number 6976
******************************************************************************

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll

           Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 08-Mar-2000)
                               GPS Week 1049
           (February 13 through 19, 2000; Days 00044 thru 00050)
 
            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1049**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod10490-6.eph.Z cod10497.erp.Z   cod10497.sum.Z   cod10497.snx.Z 26-Feb-00
EMR emr10490-6.eph.Z emr10497.erp.Z   emr10497.sum.Z   emr10497.snx.Z 02-Mar-00+
ESA esa10490-6.eph.Z esa10497.erp.Z   esa10497.sum.Z   esa10497.snx.Z 28-Feb-00+
GFZ gfz10490-6.sp3.Z gfz10497.erp.Z   gfz10497.sum.Z   gfz10497.snx.Z 28-Feb-00+
IGP igp10490-6.sp3.Z igp10490-6.erp.Z igp10490-6.sum.Z                18-Feb-00
IGR igr10490-6.sp3.Z igr10490-6.erp.Z igr10490-6.sum.Z                20-Feb-00
IGS igs10490-6.sp3.Z igs10497.erp.Z   igs10497.sum.Z                  02-Mar-00
JPL jpl10490-6.sp3.Z jpl10497.erp.Z   jpl10497.sum.Z   jpl10497.snx.Z 28-Feb-00
JPL                                   jpl1049g.sum.Z   jpl1049g.snx.Z 03-Mar-00
MIT                                   mit1049g.sum.Z   mit1049g.snx.Z 07-Mar-00
NCL                                   ncl1049g.sum.Z   ncl1049g.snx.Z 02-Mar-00
NGS ngs10490-6.sp3.Z ngs10497.erp.Z   ngs10497.sum.Z   ngs10497.snx.Z 28-Feb-00
SIO sio10490-6.sp3.Z sio10497.erp.Z   sio10497.sum.Z   sio10497.snx.Z 28-Feb-00
================================================================================
Totals: 166 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 associate analysis centers, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 1049) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  Also providing .clk files