Subject: [IGSREPORT-6973] Wk 1048 IGN Products Holdings
From: Administrateur IGS <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 15:13:23 GMT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report   08 Mar 05:50:06 PST 2000      Message Number 6973
******************************************************************************

Author: Loic Daniel

               IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS
                       PRODUCT FILES
                (as of 08-Mar-2000 15:12:18)

 GPS WEEK #1048    06-02-2000  to 12-02-2000    days 037-043

Center               Type 037 038 039 040 041 042 043 Other 
-------------------- ---- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- -----
cod                  eph   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
                     erp   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
                     ssc   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
emr                  erp   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
esa                  erp   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
gfz                  clk   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
                     erp   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
                     snx   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
                     sp3   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
                     ssc   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
igp                  erp   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
                     sp3   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
igr                  erp   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
                     sp3   X   X   X   X   X   X   -  -    
igs                  erp   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
                     sp3   -   -   -   X   -   -   -  -    
jpl                  erp   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
                     sum   -   -   -   -   -   -   -  g    
ncl                  sum   -   -   -   -   -   -   -  g    
ngs                  erp   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
                     sp3   -   X   -   -   -   -   -  -    
sio                  erp   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -