Subject: [IGSREPORT-6951] Wk 1047 IGN Products Holdings
From: Administrateur IGS <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 15:11:53 GMT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report   01 Mar 05:48:54 PST 2000      Message Number 6951
******************************************************************************

Author: Loic Daniel

               IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS
                       PRODUCT FILES
                (as of 01-Mar-2000 15:11:35)

 GPS WEEK #1047    30-01-2000  to 05-02-2000    days 030-036

Center               Type 030 031 032 033 034 035 036 Other 
-------------------- ---- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- -----
cod                  eph   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
                     erp   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
                     snx   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
                     ssc   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
emr                  erp   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
esa                  erp   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
gfz                  clk   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
                     erp   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
                     snx   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
                     sp3   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
                     ssc   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
igp                  erp   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
                     sp3   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
igr                  erp   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
                     sp3   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
jpl                  erp   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
ncl                  sum   -   -   -   -   -   -   -  g    
ngs                  erp   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
sio                  erp   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -