Subject: [IGSREPORT-6948] Wk 1045 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 13:56:10 -0500

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report   29 Feb 10:57:15 PST 2000      Message Number 6948
******************************************************************************

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll

     Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 29-Feb-00)
                                GPS Week 1045
             (January 16 through 22, 2000; Days 00016 through 00022)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1045

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC    cod10457.snx.Z  cod10457.ssc.Z        cod10457.sum.Z   28-Jan-00
 EMR    AC    emr10457.snx.Z  emr10457.ssc.Z        emr10457.sum.Z   01-Feb-00
 ESA    AC    esa10457.snx.Z  esa10457.ssc.Z        esa10457.sum.Z   31-Jan-00
 GFZ    AC    gfz10457.snx.Z  gfz10457.ssc.Z        gfz10457.sum.Z   28-Jan-00
 JPL    AC    jpl10457.snx.Z  jpl10457.ssc.Z        jpl10457.sum.Z   01-Feb-00
 NGS    AC    ngs10457.snx.Z  ngs10457.ssc.Z        ngs10457.sum.Z   02-Feb-00
 SIO    AC    sio10457.snx.Z  sio10457.ssc.Z        sio10457.sum.Z   31-Jan-00
 JPL   GNAAC  jpl1045g.snx.Z  jpl1045g.ssc.Z        jpl1045g.sum.Z   04-Feb-00
 MIT   GNAAC  mit1045g.snx.Z  mit1045g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit1045g.sum.Z   11-Feb-00
 NCL   GNAAC  ncl1045g.snx.Z  ncl1045g.ssc.Z        ncl1045g.sum.Z   03-Feb-00
 AUS   RNAAC  aus10457.snx.Z  aus10457.ssc.Z        aus10457.sum.Z   29-Feb-00
 EUR   RNAAC  eur10457.snx.Z  eur10457.ssc.Z        eur10457.sum.Z   14-Feb-00
 IGS   Comb. igs99P1045.snx.Z igs99P1045.ssc.Z      igs99P1045.sum.Z 14-Feb-00
================================================================================
Totals:  39 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network associate analysis 
         centers, 2 regional network associate analysis centers and the 
         Analysis Center Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.