Subject: [IGSREPORT-6947] Wk 1048 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 13:55:46 -0500

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report   29 Feb 10:56:50 PST 2000      Message Number 6947
******************************************************************************

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll

           Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 29-Feb-2000)
                               GPS Week 1048
           (February 06 through 12, 2000; Days 00037 thru 00043)
 
            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1048**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod10480-6.eph.Z cod10487.erp.Z   cod10487.sum.Z   cod10487.snx.Z 18-Feb-00
EMR emr10480-6.eph.Z emr10487.erp.Z   emr10487.sum.Z   emr10487.snx.Z 21-Feb-00+
ESA esa10480-6.eph.Z esa10487.erp.Z   esa10487.sum.Z   esa10487.snx.Z 23-Feb-00+
GFZ gfz10480-6.sp3.Z gfz10487.erp.Z   gfz10487.sum.Z   gfz10487.snx.Z 17-Feb-00+
IGP igp10480-6.sp3.Z igp10480-6.erp.Z igp10480-6.sum.Z                11-Feb-00
IGR igr10480-6.sp3.Z igr10480-6.erp.Z igr10480-6.sum.Z                13-Feb-00
IGS igs10480-6.sp3.Z igs10487.erp.Z   igs10487.sum.Z                  25-Feb-00
JPL jpl10480-6.sp3.Z jpl10487.erp.Z   jpl10487.sum.Z   jpl10487.snx.Z 22-Feb-00
JPL                                   jpl1048g.sum.Z   jpl1048g.snx.Z 25-Feb-00
NCL                                   ncl1048g.sum.Z   ncl1048g.snx.Z 25-Feb-00
NGS ngs10480-6.sp3.Z ngs10487.erp.Z   ngs10487.sum.Z   ngs10487.snx.Z 18-Feb-00
SIO sio10480-6.sp3.Z sio10487.erp.Z   sio10487.sum.Z   sio10487.snx.Z 24-Feb-00
================================================================================
Totals: 162 files from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis centers, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 1048) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  Also providing .clk files