Subject: [IGSREPORT-6929] Wk 1044 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 15:44:33 -0500

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report   22 Feb 12:45:12 PST 2000      Message Number 6929
******************************************************************************

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll

     Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 22-Feb-00)
                                GPS Week 1044
             (January 09 through 15, 2000; Days 00009 through 00011)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1044

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC    cod10447.snx.Z  cod10447.ssc.Z        cod10447.sum.Z   21-Jan-00
 EMR    AC    emr10447.snx.Z  emr10447.ssc.Z        emr10447.sum.Z   21-Jan-00
 ESA    AC    esa10447.snx.Z  esa10447.ssc.Z        esa10447.sum.Z   25-Jan-00
 GFZ    AC    gfz10447.snx.Z  gfz10447.ssc.Z        gfz10447.sum.Z   24-Jan-00
 JPL    AC    jpl10447.snx.Z  jpl10447.ssc.Z        jpl10447.sum.Z   25-Jan-00
 NGS    AC    ngs10447.snx.Z  ngs10447.ssc.Z        ngs10447.sum.Z   28-Jan-00
 SIO    AC    sio10447.snx.Z  sio10447.ssc.Z        sio10447.sum.Z   24-Jan-00
 JPL   GNAAC  jpl1044g.snx.Z  jpl1044g.ssc.Z        jpl1044g.sum.Z   04-Feb-00
 MIT   GNAAC  mit1044g.snx.Z  mit1044g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit1044g.sum.Z   08-Feb-00
 NCL   GNAAC  ncl1044g.snx.Z  ncl1044g.ssc.Z        ncl1044g.sum.Z   01-Feb-00
 AUS   RNAAC  aus10447.snx.Z  aus10447.ssc.Z        aus10447.sum.Z   22-Feb-00
 EUR   RNAAC  eur10447.snx.Z  eur10447.ssc.Z        eur10447.sum.Z   09-Feb-00
 IGS   Comb. igs99P1044.snx.Z igs99P1044.ssc.Z      igs99P1044.sum.Z 10-Feb-00
================================================================================
Totals:  39 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network associate analysis 
         centers, 2 regional network associate analysis centers and the 
         Analysis Center Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.