Subject: [IGSREPORT-6928] Wk 1047 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 15:44:12 -0500

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report   22 Feb 12:44:51 PST 2000      Message Number 6928
******************************************************************************

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll

           Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 22-Feb-2000)
                               GPS Week 1047
       (January 30 through February 05, 2000; Days 00030 thru 00036)
 
            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1047**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod10470-6.eph.Z cod10477.erp.Z   cod10477.sum.Z   cod10477.snx.Z 11-Feb-00
EMR emr10470-6.eph.Z emr10477.erp.Z   emr10477.sum.Z   emr10477.snx.Z 16-Feb-00+
ESA esa10470-6.eph.Z esa10477.erp.Z   esa10477.sum.Z   esa10477.snx.Z 14-Feb-00+
GFZ gfz10470-6.sp3.Z gfz10477.erp.Z   gfz10477.sum.Z   gfz10477.snx.Z 10-Feb-00+
IGP igp10470-6.sp3.Z igp10470-6.erp.Z igp10470-6.sum.Z                04-Feb-00
IGR igr10470-6.sp3.Z igr10470-6.erp.Z igr10470-6.sum.Z                06-Feb-00
IGS igs10470-6.sp3.Z igs10477.erp.Z   igs10477.sum.Z                  17-Feb-00
JPL jpl10470-6.sp3.Z jpl10477.erp.Z   jpl10477.sum.Z   jpl10477.snx.Z 15-Feb-00
JPL                                   jpl1047g.sum.Z   jpl1047g.snx.Z 17-Feb-00
NCL                                   ncl1047g.sum.Z   ncl1047g.snx.Z 16-Feb-00
NGS ngs10470-6.sp3.Z ngs10477.erp.Z   ngs10477.sum.Z   ngs10477.snx.Z 14-Feb-00
SIO sio10470-6.sp3.Z sio10477.erp.Z   sio10477.sum.Z   sio10477.snx.Z 14-Feb-00
================================================================================
Totals: 162 files from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis centers, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 1047) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  Also providing .clk files