Subject: [IGSREPORT-6907] Wk 1046 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 10:52:26 -0500

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report   15 Feb 07:54:09 PST 2000      Message Number 6907
******************************************************************************

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll

           Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 15-Feb-2000)
                               GPS Week 1046
           (January 23 through 29, 2000; Days 00023 thru 00029)
 
            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1046**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod10460-6.eph.Z cod10467.erp.Z   cod10467.sum.Z   cod10467.snx.Z 04-Feb-00
EMR emr10460-6.eph.Z emr10467.erp.Z   emr10467.sum.Z   emr10467.snx.Z 09-Feb-00+
ESA esa10460-6.eph.Z esa10467.erp.Z   esa10467.sum.Z   esa10467.snx.Z 09-Feb-00+
GFZ gfz10460-6.sp3.Z gfz10467.erp.Z   gfz10467.sum.Z   gfz10467.snx.Z 03-Feb-00+
IGP igp10460-6.sp3.Z igp10460-6.erp.Z igp10460-6.sum.Z                28-Jan-00
IGR igr10460-6.sp3.Z igr10460-6.erp.Z igr10460-6.sum.Z                30-Jan-00
IGS igs10460-6.sp3.Z igs10467.erp.Z   igs10467.sum.Z                  14-Feb-00
JPL jpl10460-6.sp3.Z jpl10467.erp.Z   jpl10467.sum.Z   jpl10467.snx.Z 08-Feb-00
JPL                                   jpl1046g.sum.Z   jpl1046g.snx.Z 11-Feb-00
NCL                                   ncl1046g.sum.Z   ncl1046g.snx.Z 11-Feb-00
NGS ngs10460-6.sp3.Z ngs10467.erp.Z   ngs10467.sum.Z   ngs10467.snx.Z 08-Feb-00
SIO sio10460-6.sp3.Z sio10467.erp.Z   sio10467.sum.Z   sio10467.snx.Z 09-Feb-00
================================================================================
Totals: 162 files from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis centers, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 1046) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  Also providing .clk files