Subject: [IGSREPORT-0689] CDDIS Products Holdings (Week 0727)
From: Carey Noll/CDDIS
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 1994 6:56:37 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Jan  5  6:56:37 PST 1994      Message Number 0689
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll/CDDIS
Subject: CDDIS Products Holdings (Week 0727)

Subject:  CDDIS GPS Products Holdings for GPS Week 0727
-------------------------------------------------------
                                                                            
            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 05-Jan-94)
                       GPS Week 0727/IGS Pilot Week 59
               (December 12 thru 18, 1993; Days 346 thru 352)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0727]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07270-6.EPH      SP3     COD07277.ERP   COD07277.SUM     27-Dec-93
 EMR     EMR07270-6.EPH      SP3     EMR07277.ERP   EMR07277.SUM     21-Dec-93
 ESA     ESA07270-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07277.ERP   ESA07277.SUM     23-Dec-93
 GFZ     GFZ07270-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07277.ERP   GFZ07277.SUM     29-Dec-93
 JPL     JPL07270-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07277.ERP   JPL07277.SUM     27-Dec-93
 NGS     NGS07270-6.EPH      SP3                    NGS07270-6.SUM   21-Dec-93
==============================================================================
Totals:  59 files (7.2 Mbytes) from 6 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

   GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
   GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
   GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index