Subject: [IGSREPORT-6883] Wk 1045 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 13:50:15 -0500

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report   08 Feb 10:50:42 PST 2000      Message Number 6883
******************************************************************************

Author:   CDDIS/Carey Noll

           Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 08-Feb-2000)
                               GPS Week 1045
           (January 16 through 22, 2000; Days 00016 thru 00022)
 
            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1045**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod10450-6.eph.Z cod10457.erp.Z   cod10457.sum.Z   cod10457.snx.Z 28-Jan-00
EMR emr10450-6.eph.Z emr10457.erp.Z   emr10457.sum.Z   emr10457.snx.Z 01-Feb-00+
ESA esa10450-6.eph.Z esa10457.erp.Z   esa10457.sum.Z   esa10457.snx.Z 31-Jan-00+
GFZ gfz10450-6.sp3.Z gfz10457.erp.Z   gfz10457.sum.Z   gfz10457.snx.Z 28-Jan-00+
IGP igp10450-6.sp3.Z igp10450-6.erp.Z igp10450-6.sum.Z                22-Jan-00
IGR igr10450-6.sp3.Z igr10450-6.erp.Z igr10450-6.sum.Z                24-Jan-00
IGS igs10450-6.sp3.Z igs10457.erp.Z   igs10457.sum.Z                  04-Feb-00
JPL jpl10450-6.sp3.Z jpl10457.erp.Z   jpl10457.sum.Z   jpl10457.snx.Z 01-Feb-00
JPL                                   jpl1045g.sum.Z   jpl1045g.snx.Z 04-Feb-00
MIT                                   mit1045g.sum.Z   mit1045g.snx.Z 02-Feb-00
SIO sio10450-6.sp3.Z sio10457.erp.Z   sio10457.sum.Z   sio10457.snx.Z 31-Jan-00
================================================================================
Totals:  158 files from 7 analysis centers, 1 associate analysis center, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 1045) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  Also providing .clk files