Subject: [IGSREPORT-0681] CDDIS Products Holdings (Week 0726)
From: Carey Noll/CDDIS
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1993 9:57:29 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Dec 29  9:57:29 PST 1993      Message Number 0681
******************************************************************************

Author: Carey Noll/CDDIS
Subject: CDDIS Products Holdings (Week 0726)

Subject:  CDDIS GPS Products Holdings for GPS Week 0726
-------------------------------------------------------
                                                                            
            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 29-Dec-93)
                       GPS Week 0726/IGS Pilot Week 58
               (December 05 thru 11, 1993; Days 339 thru 345)

            Disk location for all files:  GPS3:[PRODUCTS.0726]

Source       EPH File       Format     ERP File       SUM File       Del. Date
==============================================================================
 COD     COD07260-6.EPH      SP3     COD07267.ERP   COD07267.SUM     17-Dec-93
 EMR     EMR07260-6.EPH      SP3     EMR07267.ERP   EMR07267.SUM     14-Dec-93
 ESA     ESA07260-6.EPH      SP3     ESA07267.ERP   ESA07267.SUM     17-Dec-93
 GFZ     GFZ07260-6.SP3      SP3     GFZ07267.ERP   GFZ07267.SUM     17-Dec-93
 JPL     JPL07260-6.SP3      SP3     JPL07267.ERP   JPL07267.SUM     21-Dec-93
 NGS     NGS07260-6.EPH      SP3                    NGS07260-6.SUM   15-Dec-93
 SIO     SIO07260-6.SP1,SP3 SP1,SP3  SIO07267.ERP   SIO07267.SUM     28-Dec-93
==============================================================================
Totals:  75 files (11.0 Mbytes) from 7 analysis centers 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

   GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
   GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
   GPS3:[IGSREPORT] directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index