Subject: [IGSREPORT-6807] Wk 1040 IGN Products Holdings
From: Administrateur IGS <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 15:11:54 GMT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report   12 Jan 05:50:05 PST 2000      Message Number 6807
******************************************************************************

Author: Loic Daniel

               IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS
                       PRODUCT FILES
                (as of 12-Jan-2000 15:11:34)

 GPS WEEK #1040    12-12-1999  to 18-12-1999    days 346-352

Center               Type 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 Other 
-------------------- ---- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- -----
cod                  eph   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
                     erp   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
                     snx   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
                     ssc   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
gfz                  clk   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
                     erp   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
                     snx   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
                     sp3   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
igp                  erp   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
                     sp3   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
igr                  erp   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
                     sp3   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
ngs                  erp   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
                     snx   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
                     sp3   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
                     ssc   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
sio                  erp   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
                     snx   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
                     sp3   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -    
                     ssc   X   X   X   X   X   X   X  -