Subject: [IGSREPORT-6770] Wk 1036 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Products Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 8:16:12 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Dec 28  8:16:12 PST 1999      Message Number 6770
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1036 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Products Holdings

     Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 28-Dec-99)
                     GPS Week 1036/IGS Operational Week 307
             (November 14 through 20 1999; Days 99318 thru 99324)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1036

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC    cod10367.snx.Z  cod10367.ssc.Z        cod10367.sum.Z   26-Nov-99
 EMR    AC    emr10367.snx.Z  emr10367.ssc.Z        emr10367.sum.Z   02-Dec-99
 ESA    AC    esa10367.snx.Z  esa10367.ssc.Z        esa10367.sum.Z   26-Nov-99
 GFZ    AC    gfz10367.snx.Z  gfz10367.ssc.Z        gfz10367.sum.Z   25-Nov-99
 JPL    AC    jpl10367.snx.Z  jpl10367.ssc.Z        jpl10367.sum.Z   30-Nov-99
 NGS    AC    ngs10367.snx.Z  ngs10367.ssc.Z        ngs10367.sum.Z   24-Nov-99
 SIO    AC    sio10367.snx.Z  sio10367.ssc.Z        sio10367.sum.Z   02-Dec-99
 JPL   GNAAC  jpl1036g.snx.Z  jpl1036g.ssc.Z        jpl1036g.sum.Z   06-Dec-99
 MIT   GNAAC  mit1036g.snx.Z  mit1036g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit1036g.sum.Z   08-Dec-99
 NCL   GNAAC  ncl1036g.snx.Z  ncl1036g.ssc.Z        ncl1036g.sum.Z   06-Dec-99
 AUS   RNAAC  aus10367.snx.Z  aus10367.ssc.Z        aus10367.sum.Z   15-Dec-99
 EUR   RNAAC  eur10367.snx.Z  eur10367.ssc.Z        eur10367.sum.Z   14-Dec-99
 IGS   Comb. igs99P1036.snx.Z igs99P1036.ssc.Z      igs99P1036.sum.Z 09-Dec-99
================================================================================
Totals:  39 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network associate analysis 
         centers, 2 regional network associate analysis centers and the 
         Analysis Center Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]