Subject: [IGSREPORT-6769] Wk 1039 CDDIS Products Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 8:15:49 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Dec 28  8:15:49 PST 1999      Message Number 6769
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1039 CDDIS Products Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 28-Dec-99)
                   GPS Week 1039/IGS Operational Week 310
           (December 05 through 11, 1999; Days 99339 thru 99345)
 
            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1039**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod10390-6.eph.Z cod10397.erp.Z   cod10397.sum.Z   cod10397.snx.Z 17-Dec-99
EMR emr10390-6.eph.Z emr10397.erp.Z   emr10397.sum.Z   emr10397.snx.Z 21-Dec-99+
ESA esa10390-6.eph.Z esa10397.erp.Z   esa10397.sum.Z   esa10397.snx.Z 17-Dec-99+
GFZ gfz10390-6.sp3.Z gfz10397.erp.Z   gfz10397.sum.Z   gfz10397.snx.Z 16-Dec-99+
IGP igp10390-6.sp3.Z igp10390-6.erp.Z igp10390-6.sum.Z                10-Dec-99
IGR igr10390-6.sp3.Z igr10390-6.erp.Z igr10390-6.sum.Z                12-Dec-99
IGS igs10390-6.sp3.Z igs10397.erp.Z   igs10397.sum.Z                  27-Dec-99
JPL jpl10390-6.sp3.Z jpl10397.erp.Z   jpl10397.sum.Z   jpl10397.snx.Z 16-Dec-99
NGS ngs10390-6.sp3.Z ngs10397.erp.Z   ngs10397.sum.Z   ngs10397.snx.Z 17-Dec-99
SIO sio10390-6.sp3.Z sio10397.erp.Z   sio10397.sum.Z   sio10397.snx.Z 22-Dec-99
================================================================================
Totals:  156 files from 7 analysis centers, 0 associate analysis centers, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 1039) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  Also providing .clk files

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]