Subject: [IGSREPORT-6754] Wk 1035 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 11:11:09 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Dec 21 11:11:09 PST 1999      Message Number 6754
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1035 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

     Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 21-Dec-99)
                     GPS Week 1035/IGS Operational Week 306
             (November 07 through 13 1999; Days 99311 thru 99317)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1035

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC    cod10357.snx.Z  cod10357.ssc.Z        cod10357.sum.Z   19-Nov-99
 EMR    AC    emr10357.snx.Z  emr10357.ssc.Z        emr10357.sum.Z   22-Nov-99
 ESA    AC    esa10357.snx.Z  esa10357.ssc.Z        esa10357.sum.Z   24-Nov-99
 GFZ    AC    gfz10357.snx.Z  gfz10357.ssc.Z        gfz10357.sum.Z   18-Nov-99
 JPL    AC    jpl10357.snx.Z  jpl10357.ssc.Z        jpl10357.sum.Z   30-Nov-99
 NGS    AC    ngs10357.snx.Z  ngs10357.ssc.Z        ngs10357.sum.Z   19-Nov-99
 SIO    AC    sio10357.snx.Z  sio10357.ssc.Z        sio10357.sum.Z   19-Nov-99
 JPL   GNAAC  jpl1035g.snx.Z  jpl1035g.ssc.Z        jpl1035g.sum.Z   06-Dec-99
 MIT   GNAAC  mit1035g.snx.Z  mit1035g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit1035g.sum.Z   02-Dec-99
 NCL   GNAAC  ncl1035g.snx.Z  ncl1035g.ssc.Z        ncl1035g.sum.Z   01-Dec-99
 AUS   RNAAC  aus10357.snx.Z  aus10357.ssc.Z        aus10357.sum.Z   15-Dec-99
 EUR   RNAAC  eur10357.snx.Z  eur10357.ssc.Z        eur10357.sum.Z   03-Dec-99
 IGS   Comb. igs99P1035.snx.Z igs99P1035.ssc.Z      igs99P1035.sum.Z 08-Dec-99
================================================================================
Totals:  39 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network associate analysis 
         centers, 2 regional network associate analysis centers and the 
         Analysis Center Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]