Subject: [IGSREPORT-6753] Wk 1038 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 11:10:45 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Dec 21 11:10:45 PST 1999      Message Number 6753
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1038 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 21-Dec-99)
                   GPS Week 1038/IGS Operational Week 309
       (November 28 through December 04, 1999; Days 99332 thru 99338)
 
            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1038**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod10380-6.eph.Z cod10387.erp.Z   cod10387.sum.Z   cod10387.snx.Z 10-Dec-99
EMR emr10380-6.eph.Z emr10387.erp.Z   emr10387.sum.Z   emr10387.snx.Z 14-Dec-99+
ESA esa10380-6.eph.Z esa10387.erp.Z   esa10387.sum.Z   esa10387.snx.Z 14-Dec-99+
GFZ gfz10380-6.sp3.Z gfz10387.erp.Z   gfz10387.sum.Z   gfz10387.snx.Z 09-Dec-99+
IGP igp10380-6.sp3.Z igp10380-6.erp.Z igp10380-6.sum.Z                03-Dec-99
IGR igr10380-6.sp3.Z igr10380-6.erp.Z igr10380-6.sum.Z                05-Dec-99
IGS igs10380-6.sp3.Z igs10387.erp.Z   igs10387.sum.Z                  15-Dec-99
JPL jpl10380-6.sp3.Z jpl10387.erp.Z   jpl10387.sum.Z   jpl10387.snx.Z 13-Dec-99
JPL                                   jpl1038g.sum.Z   jpl1038g.snx.Z 16-Dec-99
MIT                                   mit1038g.sum.Z   mit1038g.snx.Z 20-Dec-99
NGS ngs10380-6.sp3.Z ngs10387.erp.Z   ngs10387.sum.Z   ngs10387.snx.Z 09-Dec-99
SIO sio10380-6.sp3.Z sio10387.erp.Z   sio10387.sum.Z   sio10387.snx.Z 11-Dec-99
================================================================================
Totals:  162 files from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis centers, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 1038) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  Also providing .clk files

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]