Subject: [IGSREPORT-6740] Wk 1034 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 9:24:22 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Dec 15  9:24:22 PST 1999      Message Number 6740
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1034 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

     Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 14-Dec-99)
                     GPS Week 1034/IGS Operational Week 305
          (October 31 through November 06 1999; Days 99304 thru 99310)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1034

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC    cod10347.snx.Z  cod10347.ssc.Z        cod10347.sum.Z   12-Nov-99
 EMR    AC    emr10347.snx.Z  emr10347.ssc.Z        emr10347.sum.Z   12-Nov-99
 ESA    AC    esa10347.snx.Z  esa10347.ssc.Z        esa10347.sum.Z   16-Nov-99
 GFZ    AC    gfz10347.snx.Z  gfz10347.ssc.Z        gfz10347.sum.Z   11-Nov-99
 JPL    AC    jpl10347.snx.Z  jpl10347.ssc.Z        jpl10347.sum.Z   15-Nov-99
 NGS    AC    ngs10347.snx.Z  ngs10347.ssc.Z        ngs10347.sum.Z   15-Nov-99
 SIO    AC    sio10347.snx.Z  sio10347.ssc.Z        sio10347.sum.Z   15-Nov-99
 JPL   GNAAC  jpl1034g.snx.Z  jpl1034g.ssc.Z        jpl1034g.sum.Z   06-Dec-99
 MIT   GNAAC  mit1034g.snx.Z  mit1034g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit1034g.sum.Z   02-Dec-99
 NCL   GNAAC  ncl1034g.snx.Z  ncl1034g.ssc.Z        ncl1034g.sum.Z   21-Nov-99
 NCL   GNAAC  ncl1034p.snx.Z  ncl1034p.ssc.Z        ncl1034p.sum.Z   10-Dec-99
 AUS   RNAAC  aus10347.snx.Z  aus10347.ssc.Z        aus10347.sum.Z   01-Dec-99
 EUR   RNAAC  eur10347.snx.Z  eur10347.ssc.Z        eur10347.sum.Z   29-Nov-99
 SIR   RNAAC  sir10347.snx.Z  sir10347.ssc.Z        sir10347.sum.Z   14-Dec-99
 IGS   Comb. igs99P1034.snx.Z igs99P1034.ssc.Z      igs99P1034.sum.Z 07-Dec-99
================================================================================
Totals:  42 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network associate analysis 
         centers, 3 regional network associate analysis centers and the 
         Analysis Center Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]