Subject: [IGSREPORT-6739] Wk 1037 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 9:24:02 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Dec 15  9:24:02 PST 1999      Message Number 6739
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1037 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 14-Dec-99)
                   GPS Week 1037/IGS Operational Week 308
           (November 21 through 27, 1999; Days 99325 thru 99331)
 
            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1037**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod10370-6.eph.Z cod10377.erp.Z   cod10377.sum.Z   cod10377.snx.Z 03-Dec-99
EMR emr10370-6.eph.Z emr10377.erp.Z   emr10377.sum.Z   emr10377.snx.Z 07-Dec-99+
ESA esa10370-6.eph.Z esa10377.erp.Z   esa10377.sum.Z   esa10377.snx.Z 07-Dec-99+
GFZ gfz10370-6.sp3.Z gfz10377.erp.Z   gfz10377.sum.Z   gfz10377.snx.Z 03-Dec-99+
IGP igp10370-6.sp3.Z igp10370-6.erp.Z igp10370-6.sum.Z                26-Nov-99
IGR igr10370-6.sp3.Z igr10370-6.erp.Z igr10370-6.sum.Z                28-Nov-99
IGS igs10370-6.sp3.Z igs10377.erp.Z   igs10377.sum.Z                  10-Dec-99
JPL jpl10370-6.sp3.Z jpl10377.erp.Z   jpl10377.sum.Z   jpl10377.snx.Z 06-Dec-99
JPL                                   jpl1037g.sum.Z   jpl1037g.snx.Z 08-Dec-99
NCL                                   ncl1037g.sum.Z   ncl1037g.snx.Z 10-Dec-99
NGS ngs10370-6.sp3.Z ngs10377.erp.Z   ngs10377.sum.Z   ngs10377.snx.Z 06-Dec-99
SIO sio10370-6.sp3.Z sio10377.erp.Z   sio10377.sum.Z   sio10377.snx.Z 08-Dec-99
================================================================================
Totals:  162 files from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis centers, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 1037) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  Also providing .clk files

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]