Subject: [IGSREPORT-6712] Wk 1033 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 6:37:14 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Dec  7  6:37:14 PST 1999      Message Number 6712
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1033 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

     Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 07-Dec-99)
                     GPS Week 1033/IGS Operational Week 304
             (October 24 through 30 1999; Days 99297 thru 99303)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1033

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC    cod10337.snx.Z  cod10337.ssc.Z        cod10337.sum.Z   05-Nov-99
 EMR    AC    emr10337.snx.Z  emr10337.ssc.Z        emr10337.sum.Z   09-Nov-99
 ESA    AC    esa10337.snx.Z  esa10337.ssc.Z        esa10337.sum.Z   09-Nov-99
 GFZ    AC    gfz10337.snx.Z  gfz10337.ssc.Z        gfz10337.sum.Z   04-Nov-99
 JPL    AC    jpl10337.snx.Z  jpl10337.ssc.Z        jpl10337.sum.Z   09-Nov-99
 NGS    AC    ngs10337.snx.Z  ngs10337.ssc.Z        ngs10337.sum.Z   05-Nov-99
 SIO    AC    sio10337.snx.Z  sio10337.ssc.Z        sio10337.sum.Z   09-Nov-99
 JPL   GNAAC  jpl1033g.snx.Z  jpl1033g.ssc.Z        jpl1033g.sum.Z   11-Nov-99
 MIT   GNAAC  mit1033g.snx.Z  mit1033g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit1033g.sum.Z   15-Nov-99
 NCL   GNAAC  ncl1033g.snx.Z  ncl1033g.ssc.Z        ncl1033g.sum.Z   10-Nov-99
 AUS   RNAAC  aus10337.snx.Z  aus10337.ssc.Z        aus10337.sum.Z   21-Nov-99
 EUR   RNAAC  eur10337.snx.Z  eur10337.ssc.Z        eur10337.sum.Z   22-Nov-99
 IGS   Comb. igs99P1033.snx.Z igs99P1033.ssc.Z      igs99P1033.sum.Z 16-Nov-99
================================================================================
Totals:  39 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network associate analysis 
         centers, 2 regional network associate analysis centers and the 
         Analysis Center Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]