Subject: [IGSREPORT-6711] Wk 1036 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 6:36:58 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Dec  7  6:36:58 PST 1999      Message Number 6711
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1036 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 07-Dec-99)
                   GPS Week 1036/IGS Operational Week 307
           (November 14 through 20, 1999; Days 99318 thru 99324)
 
            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1036**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod10360-6.eph.Z cod10367.erp.Z   cod10367.sum.Z   cod10367.snx.Z 26-Nov-99
EMR emr10360-6.eph.Z emr10367.erp.Z   emr10367.sum.Z   emr10367.snx.Z 02-Dec-99+
ESA esa10360-6.eph.Z esa10367.erp.Z   esa10367.sum.Z   esa10367.snx.Z 26-Nov-99+
GFZ gfz10360-6.sp3.Z gfz10367.erp.Z   gfz10367.sum.Z   gfz10367.snx.Z 25-Nov-99+
IGP igp10360-6.sp3.Z igp10360-6.erp.Z igp10360-6.sum.Z                19-Nov-99
IGR igr10360-6.sp3.Z igr10360-6.erp.Z igr10360-6.sum.Z                21-Nov-99
IGS igs10360-6.sp3.Z igs10367.erp.Z   igs10367.sum.Z                  03-Dec-99
JPL jpl10360-6.sp3.Z jpl10367.erp.Z   jpl10367.sum.Z   jpl10367.snx.Z 30-Nov-99
JPL                                   jpl1036g.sum.Z   jpl1036g.snx.Z 06-Dec-99
NCL                                   ncl1036g.sum.Z   ncl1036g.snx.Z 06-Dec-99
NGS ngs10360-6.sp3.Z ngs10367.erp.Z   ngs10367.sum.Z   ngs10367.snx.Z 24-Nov-99
SIO sio10360-6.sp3.Z sio10367.erp.Z   sio10367.sum.Z   sio10367.snx.Z 02-Dec-99
================================================================================
Totals:  162 files from 7 analysis centers, 2 associate analysis centers, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 1036) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  Also providing .clk files

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]