Subject: [IGSREPORT-6710] Wk 1038 CDDIS Data Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 6:31:11 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Dec  7  6:31:11 PST 1999      Message Number 6710
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll                                                      
Subject: Wk 1038 CDDIS Data Holdings

              Current IGS GPS Data Holdings (as of 07-Dec-99 09:09)             
                    IGS Operational Week 309/GPS Week 1038                   
        (November 28 through December 4, 1999; Days 99332 through 99338)        
                                                                                
                 Mon.                  332  333  334  335  336  337  338   No.  
   Site Name     Name     Receiver     1128 1129 1130 1201 1202 1203 1204 Days  
---------------- ---- ---------------- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----- 
Aguascalientes   INEG Ashtech P-XII3     X    X    X    X    X    X    -      6 
Albert Head      ALBH Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Algonquin        ALGO Rogue SNR-12 ACT   X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Alice Springs    ALIC Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Almaty           SELE Rogue SNR-8000     -    -    -    -    X    X    X      3 
Ankara           ANKR Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    -      6 
Annapolis        USNA Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
AOA, Westlake    AOA1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Arequipa         AREQ Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Arti             ARTU Ashtech Z-XII3     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Ascension Island ASC1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Auckland         AUCK Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Bahrain          BAHR Ashtech Z-XIID     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Bangalore        IISC Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Bar Harbor       BARH Trimble 4000SSI    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Barbados         BARB Ashtech Z-SURVEY   -    X    X    X    X    X    X      6 
Beijing          BJFS Ashtech Z-XII3     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Bermuda          BRMU Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Bili             BILI Ashtech Z-XII3     X    -    -    -    -    -    -      1 
Bishkek          POL2 Trimble 4000SSE    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Bogota           BOGT Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Borowiec         BOR1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Brussels         BRUS Rogue SNR-12 RM    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Ceduna           CEDU Ashtech Z-XII3     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Chatham Island   CHAT Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Chilliwack       CHWK Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Chumysh          CHUM Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Churchill        CHUR Rogue SNR-12 ACT   X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Cocos Island     COCO Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Colorado Springs AMC2 Rogue SNR-12       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Cordoba          CORD Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Darwin           DARW AOA ICS-4000Z AC   X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Davis            DAV1 AOA ICS-4000Z      X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Diego Garcia     DGAR AOA SNR-8000 ACT   X    X    X    X    X    X    -      6 
East Port        EPRT Trimble 4000SSI    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Easter Island    EISL Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Ensenada         CIC1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Fairbanks        FAIR Rogue SNR-8100 A   X    X    X    X    X    X    -      6 
Flin Flon        FLIN Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Fortaleza        FORT Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Goldstone        GOL2 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Gough Island     GOUG Trimble 4000SSI    X    X    X    X    X    X    -      6 
Grasse           GRAS Rogue SNR-12 RM    X    X    -    -    -    -    -      2 
Graz             GRAZ Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Greenbelt        GODE BENCHMARK ACT003   -    X    X    X    X    X    X      6 
Guam             GUAM Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Hartebeesthoek   HARK Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    -    -    -    -    -      2 
Hartebeesthoek   HRAO Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Harvest Platform HARV Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Herstmonceux     HERS Ashtech Z-XII3     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Hobart           HOB2 Rogue SNR-12 RM    -    -    X    X    X    X    X      5 
Hobart           HOB2 Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    -    -    -    -    -      2 
Hofn             HOFN Trimble 4000SSI    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Holberg          HOLB Rogue SNR-12 ACT   X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Horn Point       HNPT Rogue SNR-12 RM    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Irkutsk          IRKT Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Jabiru           JAB1 Ashtech Z-XII3     X    X    X    X    X    -    X      6 
Jozefoslaw       JOZE Trimble 4000SSE    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Karratha         KARR Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Kellyville       KELY Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Kerguelen        KERG Rogue SNR-8C       X    X    -    -    -    -    -      2 
Key Biscayne     AOML Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Khantau          SUMK Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Kiev             GLSV Trimble 4000SSI    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Kingston         JAMA Ashtech UZ-12      X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Kiruna           KIRU Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Kokee Park       KOKB Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Kootwijk         KOSG Rogue SNR-12       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Kourou           KOUR Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Kumtorkala       KUMT Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    -    X      6 
L'Ebre           EBRE Trimble 4000SSI    X    X    X    X    X    X    -      6 
La Plata         LPGS AOA SNR-8000 ACT   X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Lac Du Bonnet    DUBO Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Lhasa            LHAS Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Madrid           MAD2 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Magadan          MAG0 Ashtech Z-XII3     X    -    -    -    -    -    -      1 
Malindi          MALI Rogue SNR-12       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Mammoth Lakes    CASA Rogue SNR-8000     -    -    X    X    X    X    X      5 
Maspalomas       MAS1 Rogue SNR-12 ACT   X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Matera           MATE Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Mauna Kea        MKEA Rogue SNR-12 RM    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Mawson           MAW1 AOA ICS-4000Z      X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
McDonald         MDO1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
McMurdo          MCM4 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Mendeleevo       MDVO Trimble 4000SSE    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Metsahovi        METS Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Mitzpe Ramon     RAMO Ashtech Z-XII3     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Monument Peak    MONP Ashtech LPZ-XII3   X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Mt. Stromlo      STR1 AOA ICS-4000Z AC   X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Nanoose          NANO Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Nicosia          NICO Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    -    X    X    X    X      6 
North Liberty    NLIB Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Noumea           NOUM Trimble 4000-SSI   X    X    -    -    -    -    -      2 
Ny Alesund       NYA1 Rogue SNR-12       -    -    -    X    -    X    X      3 
Ny Alesund       NYAL Rogue SNR-8        -    X    X    X    X    X    X      6 
Oberpfaffenhofen OBER AOA SNR-8000 ACT   X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Onsala           ONSA Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    -    X    X      6 
Ottawa           NRC1 Rogue SNR-12 ACT   X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Ottawa           NRC2 BENCHMARK ACT003   X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Palmer           PALM Ashtech Z-XII3     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Palos Verdes     PVEP Trimble 4000SSE    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Pasadena         JPLM Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Penticton        DRAO AOA SNR-8000 ACT   X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Perth            PERT Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Petropavlovsk-Ka PETP Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Pie Town         PIE1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Pinyon Flat      PIN1 Ashtech Z-XIID     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Potsdam          POTS AOA SNR-8000 ACT   X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Priddis          PRDS Rogue SNR-12 ACT   X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Punaauia         THTI Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    -    -    -    -    -      2 
Quezon CITy      PIMO Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    -    X    -    -      4 
Reykjavik        REYK Rogue SNR-8000     -    -    -    X    X    X    X      4 
Rio Grande       RIOG Ashtech Z12        -    -    -    -    -    -    X      1 
Riobamba         RIOP Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    -    -      5 
Saint John's     STJO Rogue SNR-12 ACT   X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Sanae            VESL Trimble 4000SSI    X    X    X    -    -    -    -      3 
Santiago         SANT AOA SNR-12 ACT     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Schefferville    SCH2 Rogue SNR-12 ACT   X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Scripps          SIO3 Ashtech Z-XII3     X    X    X    X    X    -    X      6 
Shamsi           SHAS Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Singapore        NTUS Rogue SNR-8000     X    -    X    X    X    X    X      6 
Solomons Island  SOL1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
South Pole       AMUN Ashtech Z-XII3     X    X    X    X    X    X    -      6 
St. Croix        CRO1 Rogue SNR-8000     -    -    -    -    X    X    X      3 
Sutherland       SUTH Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Suwon            SUWN Rogue SNR-8000     X    -    X    X    -    X    X      5 
Taejon           DAEJ Trimble 4000SSE    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Talas            TALA Trimble 4000SSE    X    -    X    -    -    X    -      3 
Thule            THU1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Tidbinbilla      TID2 Rogue SNR-12 RM    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Tiksi            TIXI Ashtech Z-12       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Townsville       TOW2 AOA ICS-4000Z AC   X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Tromso           TRO1 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Tromso           TROM Rogue SNR-8        X    -    -    -    X    X    X      4 
Tsukuba          TSKB Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Ucluelet         UCLU Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Urumqi           URUM AOA SNR-8000 ACT   -    -    -    X    X    X    X      4 
Usuda            USUD Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Uzhgorod         UZHL Trimble 4000SSI    X    X    -    X    X    -    -      4 
Vandenberg       VNDP Ashtech LPZ-XIID   X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Villafranca      VILL Rogue SNR-8100     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Washington, D.C. USNO Rogue SNR-12 ACT   -    X    X    X    X    X    X      6 
Westerbork       WSRT Rogue SNR-12       X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Westford         WES2 Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Wettzell         WTZR Rogue SNR-8000 A   X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Whistler         WSLR Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Whitehorse       WHIT Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Williams Lake    WILL Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Wuhan            WUHN Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Yakutsk          YAKZ Ashtech Z-XII3     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Yellowknife      YELL Rogue SNR-12 ACT   X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Yuzhno-Sakhalins YSSK Ashtech Z-XII3     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Zelenchukskaya   ZECK Rogue SNR-8000     X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Zimmerwald       ZIMM Trimble 4000SSE    X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
Zvenigorod       ZWEN AOA SNR-8000 ACT   X    X    X    X    X    X    X      7 
---------------- ---- ---------------- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----- 
Totals:           155  stations         143  141  138  140  141  139  135   977 

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/gpsdata directory contains days 98001 and on
        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsdata directory contains CDDIS weekly and yearly data summaries
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]