Subject: [IGSREPORT-0669] IGN WEEKLY STATUS
From: L. Daniel
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1993 8:58:26 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Dec 22  8:58:26 PST 1993      Message Number 0669
******************************************************************************

Author: L. Daniel
Subject: IGN WEEKLY STATUS

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                             PRODUCT FILES                            
                    (as of 14-DEC-1993 08:31:38.63)                   
                                                                      
       GPS WEEK #724    21/11/1993 to 27/11/1993   days 325-331       

                              3    3    3    3    3    3    3         
                              2    2    2    2    2    3    3         
Center           Type         5    6    7    8    9    0    1         
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---        
COD              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
EMR              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
ESA              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
GFZ              ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SP3          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
NGS              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X