Subject: [IGSREPORT-0668] IGN WEEKLY STATUS
From: L. DANIEL
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1993 8:56:52 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Wed Dec 22  8:56:52 PST 1993      Message Number 0668
******************************************************************************

Author: L. DANIEL
Subject: IGN WEEKLY STATUS

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS
                           CORE NETWORK DATA
                    (as of 21-DEC-1993 08:22:12.1)

        GPS WEEK #726    5-12-1993  to 11-12-1993   days 339-345

                                           3   3   3   3   3   3   3
                                           3   4   4   4   4   4   4
Site name            Acr. Receiver         9   0   1   2   3   4   5
-------------------- ---- --------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
ALBERT HEAD          ALBH ROGUE SNR-8C     X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
ALGONQUIN            ALGO ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
BERMUDA              BRMU ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
BRUSSELS             BRUS ROGUE SNR-8000   X   -   -   -   X   X   X 
CANBERRA             CANB ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
FAIRBANKS            FAIR ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
FORTALEZA            FORT ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
GOLDSTONE            GOLD ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
GRAZ                 GRAZ ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
HARTBEESTHOEK        HART ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
HERSTMONCEUX         HERS ROGUE SNR-8A     X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
HOBART               HOB1 ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
JOZEFOSLAW           JOZE TRIMBLE 4000SSE  X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
KIRUNA               KIRU ROGUE SNR-8100   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
KOKEE PARK           KOKB ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
KOOTWIJK             KOSG ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
KOUROU               KOUR ROGUE SNR-8C     X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
MAC DONALD           MDO1 ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
MADRID-ROBLEDO       MADR ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
MASPALOMAS           MASP ROGUE SNR-8C     X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
MATERA               MATE ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
MC MURDO             MCMU ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   -   -   - 
METSAHOVI            METS ROGUE SNR8-C     X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
NORTH LIBERTY        NLIB ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
ONSALA-RAO           ONSA ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
PAMATAI              PAMA ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
PASADENA             JPLM ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
PENTICTON            DRAO ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
PIE TOWN             PIE1 ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
PINYON FLATS         PIN1 ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   -   -   -   X 
QUINCY               QUIN ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   -   -   X 
RICHMOND             RCM5 ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
SAINT JOHN'S         STJO ROGUE SNR-8C     X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
SANTIAGO             SANT ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
TAIPEI               TAIW ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
TROMSOE              TROM ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
USUDA                USUD ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
WESTFORD             WES2 ROGUE SNR-8000   X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
WETTZELL             WETT ROGUE SNR-8000   X   -   X   X   X   X   X 
YARRAGADEE           YAR1 ROGUE SNR-8      X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
YELLOWKNIFE          YELL ROGUE SNR8-C     X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
ZIMMERWALD           ZIMM TRIMBLE 4000SSE  X   X   X   X   X   X   X 
--------------------
                  42