Subject: [IGSREPORT-6679] Wk 1032 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 10:15:18 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Nov 30 10:15:18 PST 1999      Message Number 6679
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1032 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

     Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 30-Nov-99)
                     GPS Week 1032/IGS Operational Week 303
             (October 17 through 23 1999; Days 99290 thru 99296)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1032

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC    cod10327.snx.Z  cod10327.ssc.Z        cod10327.sum.Z   29-Oct-99
 EMR    AC    emr10327.snx.Z  emr10327.ssc.Z        emr10327.sum.Z   02-Nov-99
 ESA    AC    esa10327.snx.Z  esa10327.ssc.Z        esa10327.sum.Z   02-Nov-99
 GFZ    AC    gfz10327.snx.Z  gfz10327.ssc.Z        gfz10327.sum.Z   28-Oct-99
 JPL    AC    jpl10327.snx.Z  jpl10327.ssc.Z        jpl10327.sum.Z   28-Oct-99
 NGS    AC    ngs10327.snx.Z  ngs10327.ssc.Z        ngs10327.sum.Z   29-Oct-99
 SIO    AC    sio10327.snx.Z  sio10327.ssc.Z        sio10327.sum.Z   29-Oct-99
 JPL   GNAAC  jpl1032g.snx.Z  jpl1032g.ssc.Z        jpl1032g.sum.Z   03-Nov-99
 MIT   GNAAC  mit1032g.snx.Z  mit1032g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit1032g.sum.Z   09-Nov-99
 NCL   GNAAC  ncl1032g.snx.Z  ncl1032g.ssc.Z        ncl1032g.sum.Z   03-Nov-99
 AUS   RNAAC  aus10327.snx.Z  aus10327.ssc.Z        aus10327.sum.Z   17-Nov-99
 EUR   RNAAC  eur10327.snx.Z  eur10327.ssc.Z        eur10327.sum.Z   12-Nov-99
 SIR   RNAAC  sir10327.snx.Z  sir10327.ssc.Z        sir10327.sum.Z   26-Nov-99
 IGS   Comb. igs99P1032.snx.Z igs99P1032.ssc.Z      igs99P1032.sum.Z 11-Nov-99
================================================================================
Totals:  39 files from 7 analysis centers, 3 global network associate analysis 
         centers, 3 regional network associate analysis centers and the 
         Analysis Center Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]