Subject: [IGSREPORT-6678] Wk 1035 CDDIS Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 10:14:58 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Nov 30 10:14:58 PST 1999      Message Number 6678
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1035 CDDIS Product Holdings

            Current IGS GPS Products Holdings (as of 30-Nov-99)
                   GPS Week 1035/IGS Operational Week 306
           (November 07 through 13, 1999; Days 99311 thru 99317)
 
            Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1035**

Src     EPH File        ERP File    SUM,RES,SSC Files#   SINEX File^  Del Date*
================================================================================
COD cod10350-6.eph.Z cod10357.erp.Z   cod10357.sum.Z   cod10357.snx.Z 19-Nov-99
EMR emr10350-6.eph.Z emr10357.erp.Z   emr10357.sum.Z   emr10357.snx.Z 22-Nov-99+
ESA esa10350-6.eph.Z esa10357.erp.Z   esa10357.sum.Z   esa10357.snx.Z 24-Nov-99+
GFZ gfz10350-6.sp3.Z gfz10357.erp.Z   gfz10357.sum.Z   gfz10357.snx.Z 18-Nov-99+
IGP igp10350-6.sp3.Z igp10350-6.erp.Z igp10350-6.sum.Z                12-Oct-99
IGR igr10350-6.sp3.Z igr10350-6.erp.Z igr10350-6.sum.Z                14-Oct-99
IGS igs10350-6.sp3.Z igs10357.erp.Z   igs10357.sum.Z                  26-Nov-99
NGS ngs10350-6.sp3.Z ngs10357.erp.Z   ngs10357.sum.Z   ngs10357.snx.Z 19-Nov-99
SIO sio10350-6.sp3.Z sio10357.erp.Z   sio10357.sum.Z   sio10357.snx.Z 19-Nov-99
================================================================================
Totals:  135 files from 6 analysis centers, 0 associate analysis centers, and 
         the Analysis Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS from 
   all SINEX files.
** As of 03/03/98 (GPS week 1035) troposphere analyses are available within
   the weekly products directories (gps/products/wwww/trop)
   As of 06/01/98 ionosphere analyses are available within the products 
   directories (/gps/products/ionex/yyyy/ddd).
+  Also providing .clk files

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]