Subject: [IGSREPORT-6663] Wk 1031 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings
From: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 10:36:31 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Report    Tue Nov 23 10:36:31 PST 1999      Message Number 6663
******************************************************************************

Author: CDDIS/Carey Noll
Subject: Wk 1031 CDDIS AC and AAC SINEX Product Holdings

     Current IGS AC, RNAAC, and GNAAC Products Holdings (as of 23-Nov-99)
                     GPS Week 1031/IGS Operational Week 302
             (October 10 through 16 1999; Days 99283 thru 99289)

               Disk location for all files:  /gps/products/1031

Source Type     SINEX File^      SSC,RES File          SUM File      Del. Date*
================================================================================
 COD    AC    cod10317.snx.Z  cod10317.ssc.Z        cod10317.sum.Z   22-Oct-99
 EMR    AC    emr10317.snx.Z  emr10317.ssc.Z        emr10317.sum.Z   26-Oct-99
 ESA    AC    esa10317.snx.Z  esa10317.ssc.Z        esa10317.sum.Z   25-Oct-99
 GFZ    AC    gfz10317.snx.Z  gfz10317.ssc.Z        gfz10317.sum.Z   21-Oct-99
 JPL    AC    jpl10317.snx.Z  jpl10317.ssc.Z        jpl10317.sum.Z   20-Oct-99
 NGS    AC    ngs10317.snx.Z  ngs10317.ssc.Z        ngs10317.sum.Z   25-Oct-99
 SIO    AC    sio10317.snx.Z  sio10317.ssc.Z        sio10317.sum.Z   25-Oct-99
 JPL   GNAAC  jpl1031g.snx.Z  jpl1031g.ssc.Z        jpl1031g.sum.Z   28-Oct-99
 MIT   GNAAC  mit1031g.snx.Z  mit1031g.ssc.Z,res.Z  mit1031g.sum.Z   01-Nov-99
 NCL   GNAAC  ncl1031g.snx.Z  ncl1031g.ssc.Z        ncl1031g.sum.Z   28-Oct-99
 NCL   GNAAC  ncl1031p.snx.Z  ncl1031p.ssc.Z        ncl1031p.sum.Z   19-Nov-99
 AUS   RNAAC  aus10317.snx.Z  aus10317.ssc.Z        aus10317.sum.Z   10-Nov-99
 EUR   RNAAC  eur10317.snx.Z  eur10317.ssc.Z        eur10317.sum.Z   09-Nov-99
 SIR   RNAAC  sir10317.snx.Z  sir10317.ssc.Z        sir10317.sum.Z   19-Nov-99
 IGS   Comb. igs99P1031.snx.Z igs99P1031.ssc.Z      igs99P1031.sum.Z 04-Nov-99
================================================================================
Totals:  42 files from 7 analysis centers, 4 global network associate analysis 
         centers, 3 regional network associate analysis centers and the 
         Analysis Center Coordinator.

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:

        /gps/products directory contains IGS products weeks 0649 and on
        /gps/igsmail directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index
        /gps/igsreport directory contains IGS REPORT messages and index

*  The delivery date reflects the date of the latest file received at CDDIS for
   the week's data set.
^  As of 03/28/97 all SINEX products are stored on CDDIS in compressed form.
#  As of 02/03/98 "short SINEX" (SSC) files are now generated at CDDIS 
   from all SINEX files.

[Mailed From: Carey Noll <[email-masked]>]